General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

any such thing as a custom supercharger?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
There are lots of custom turbo places, but anywhere that does custom supers?
Old 11-01-2001
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought superchargers wouldn't fit in our engine bay. that's why JR doesn't have one for us i guess if u have a whole lotta $$$$$$, then anything custom is possible. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-01-2001
Registered!!

slikor is an unknown quantity at this point
i would think that a SC would fit easier under our hood than a turbo. so i bet you could cram it in there or get someone to do it for ya.
Old 11-01-2001
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
You would think so. With a turbo, you need to run more pipes than in a supercharger because of the wastegate and everything going to and from the exaust system. Maybe we wont see a turbo out either or jackson racing just doesnt want to make a blower for our cars.
Old 11-01-2001
Registered!!

BabyLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay because I've been hearing so many things about Jackson Racing and I wanted to double check it, cause their a local company for me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG], I just got off the phone with them this is what they said. The Engine bay isn't too small to have a supercharger in it, no they are not currently working on one, nor do they plan to start working on for at least a year because they're involved in too many projects right now. He did say they were planning on making one for our cars, just not anytime soon [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG].
Old 02-03-2005
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Any word on the supercharger? LOL
Old 02-03-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Um no, there aren't any. You can go custom for $5k at least.
Old 02-03-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Not worth it for the output. There's not enough HP in our engines to begin with to be able to steal some to drive the super. You'll kill your engine with it pretty quick.
Old 02-03-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
What the Hell?? JR cant make one for the 7th gen?????
That sucks ....

I cant believe there is not enough romm for one
Old 02-03-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
when you take out the stock air box there is so much fing room in there. even with a turbo and all its piping i can fit my arm all the way to the bottem and im fat.

does it fit? im guessing yes
would it work? i dont know since i dont know much about SC
Old 02-03-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by deciuss
when you take out the stock air box there is so much fing room in there. even with a turbo and all its piping i can fit my arm all the way to the bottem and im fat.
AHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! Precious... just precious!!!! LMAO!

Last edited by R1Style; 02-03-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-03-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Jackson racing can make one im sure they just dont want too thats all
Old 02-03-2005

O yeah admire has a supercharger on her 6th gen so its bull **** they cant make one for ours ....

Horse **** i say
Old 02-03-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deciuss

does it fit? im guessing yes
would it work? i dont know since i dont know much about SC
supercharger has to go on the other side of the engine since it is belt driven, there is not much room to spare there

Originally Posted by _Viper_
O yeah admire has a supercharger on her 6th gen so its bull **** they cant make one for ours ....

Horse **** i say
which is it, bull or horse?