General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Accord 2003 Coupe "5 Lug"

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003
ish...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaykuai can only hope to improve
Accord 2003 Coupe "5 Lug"

My insurance agent got me a totalled 2003 Accord Ex Cpe. for 1.2k usd

Rims, tires, brakes all in 100% condition..

Is possible to make a hole swap of the axles to get a 5 lug and at the same time obviously the brakes and rims..
Old 09-10-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
1.2 for the breaks and rims alone are a sweet sweet deal, u can use the intorior **** too, speaker lights ......., as for the axsle, wouldnt it be difficult to do due to the size diffrence in the cars?
Old 09-10-2003
Registered!!

Alex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura about
Your missing the most important part! What about the motor? Is it intact? Swap that bastard!
Old 09-10-2003
ish...

well.. the engine looks good at eyes, haven't tried to turn it on... the radiator is pretty much ****d..

but really.. i dont have money for a swap.. fitting a k24 would be a pain because i have to make custom mounts, and all that things.. and dealing with ecu things and such.. no thanks.. and.. here accords just come automatic.
Old 09-10-2003
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
Well since you paid 1.2k for it how bout I give you $500 for the motor, tranny, ECU and wiring harness?
Old 09-10-2003
ish...

no man, havent payed.. im checking if its do-able if not they will just sell it to another person.. like a local ebay

and if buy it and sell all that **** you need for your swap.. you will have to pay a HIGH Shipping.. hehe
Old 09-11-2003
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
dood the only thing that you really need to worry about is the hood clearance... but htat could be solved with a custom cf good.. but you can always get a different tranny to bolt on there... like the k20a tranny with LSD
Old 09-11-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I bet could get a K24 in. Its only 3/4" taller than a K20, just re-adjust the mounts a little. I bet HAsport could adapt the K20 mount kit to get it in there. for 1.2K... thats worth just the 5 lug swap right there. Part out the seats and stuff if they're ok, you could probably make enough money to pay off most of the swap work. You could have the first big block coupe. Then turbo the bish.
Old 09-11-2003
Registered!!

Dr5D is an unknown quantity at this point
yea, is it a 4 or a 6? casue if its a 6 then you should shove that bish into the civic somehow!!! heh other than that you could try to to a headlight/tail light conversion, steal the seats, maybe even things like the center console and dash. ****, take the accord brake and put them on the front of your car, and put the brakes youve got on the back and youvr got 4 wheel haha....

its late.....
Old 09-11-2003
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
Can anyone say custom taillights?
Old 09-11-2003
Registered!!

hassoomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Dr5D
yea, is it a 4 or a 6? casue if its a 6 then you should shove that bish into the civic somehow!!! heh other than that you could try to to a headlight/tail light conversion, steal the seats, maybe even things like the center console and dash. ****, take the accord brake and put them on the front of your car, and put the brakes youve got on the back and youvr got 4 wheel haha....

its late.....
if it's the k24, then it's the 4...
hmmmm, that's only 160 hp, but 161 ft. lbs. i dunno, is it worth it?
Old 09-11-2003
ish...

another person offerd 3k for it, so its gone..

My agent told me to come to the insurance lot to see all the cars they got..

Hope to see something worth..

Maybe i can get my brakes and a D17 to work.. or even if i can manage to get all the things i need (hasport **** and that "remember i live in mexico") maybe ill do a K24 swap.. 2.4L is better than 1.7L.

I just dont want a ATM car, and getting a MT tranny from US = $$$$$$$$

anyone knows if the i-vtec of the K24 is complete vtec or just intake?
Old 09-11-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
hmmmm, that's only 160 hp, but 161 ft. lbs. i dunno, is it worth it?
Compare that to the 146 ft-lbs of a K20 and oh yes its worth it. That number gets more and more magnified as the pounds of boost increase.
Old 09-11-2003
Registered!!

Alex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura about
Don't worry about the money or making custom mounts. The money, you just wait and keep saving. The mounts, just wait until Hasport releases them. You know damn well they are so don't act like you don't know. What's even better is while you save up money, you are also waiting for Hasport mounts to be released. You see your going to be doing two things at once for your motor swap. Not bad to me...