Stupid fireworks stands.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Stupid fireworks stands.

I heard today that there is a fireworks stand right off the Glen Rock exit of I-83 (about 5-10 minutes from Maryland), and they are the big illegal fireworks. You have to have a Maryland drivers license to buy them! Why the hell would someone sell illegal fireworks in PA when we can't even buy them. There is another store off of the Shrewsbury exit of I-83 (about 3-5 min from Maryland), but this not a stand, it's in a building. No one from PA is even allowed in the store! Apparently they checked ID right inside the door to keep all the PA people out. I just find that to be flat out retarded. I wasn't sure if anyone else was close to the MD line that new of other stands or place that were the same. Fvckers
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
I was just down that way to buy a monitor from Rob Clark today. I wish i would have seen this.....and had a fake MD ID.
Old 07-03-2006

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Haha, why do you have a fake MD I.D?
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
no...I wish I had one.

I've heard of similar places like that in NY, I'm sure they're all over. You needed a car with NY plates and a NY ID and they would let you into their "compound" and then you could buy the fireworks.
Old 07-03-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
i just get them from South Carolina. my sister lives down there and when she comes up to visit I get her to stop and pick me up all sorts of fun stuff. Mortars, Bottle Rockets, Mortars, good Roman Candles, Mortars.

You know, All the good stuff that is illegal in almost every state of the Union.
Old 07-03-2006

My brother works at TNT up around Shippensburg. So after the 4th he can get *** loads of illegal fireworks at less than wholesale prices. So anything I need I am just going to go through him.
Old 07-03-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
i want some fireworks!!!

closest place I have is Mexico.

They dont care what kind of ID you have...
Old 07-03-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i went to a fireworks warehouse about a year ago. it was a buy one get one for .99. everything in the store. its right over the border into PA off rt.80. i think its great cause im from jersey and i can buy then. i spent like over $100 in there...well worth it i must say, i lit up the sky for a solid 20 min.
Old 07-04-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
PA fireworks are like the retarded brother of real fireworks. Last time I went anyplace(like Phantom on 80) they didn't have anything good. I think it's because the good stuff(ie mortars and bottle rockets) are illegal. I don't mind waiting untill my sister comes and visits though. She always brings me the good stuff.

Like a box of 100 waterproof firecrackers. I have BIG plans for those...
Old 07-04-2006

Lets hear the plans
Old 07-04-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i tired to blow up a car with an m-80 last nite...didnt work...the kid that had them made them wrong so all they did was catch on fire...i was dissapointed...i wanted to blow up a car in honor of America's Birthday...

p.s. all the cars were abandoned and mostly stripped, so nobody owned them.
Old 07-04-2006
I Pinch.

Originally Posted by VTEK2k2
i tired to blow up a car with an m-80 last nite...didnt work...the kid that had them made them wrong so all they did was catch on fire...i was dissapointed...i wanted to blow up a car in honor of America's Birthday...

p.s. all the cars were abandoned and mostly stripped, so nobody owned them.
He probably didn't cap it right. And my plans... I lied... I don't really have plans, more like ideas. It's a shame though, they are small firecrackers. Nothing too major. I do have a box of fake M-80s though. Waterproof fuses and the like. I need to test both and see how long a fuse they have though. If it's slow I can use them in better ways.
Old 07-04-2006

I have a pack of tiny bottle rockets that my brother had with him on sunday. I don't really have plans for them yet. I'll probably take them to my parents place and set them off. They have alot more open space than me.