Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

Need my 2006 Civic EX way *faster*

Old 03-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raw-b is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Need my 2006 Civic EX way *faster*

Looking to up my EX horspower. I would like to install a turbo kit and anything else to get it over 200 HP
Headers?
Air intake?
Dual exhaust?
chips?
If i do add alot of horsepower is there anything i need to make sure i have upgraded to make sure nothing over heats or gets wrecked.
Could you also give me a couple of brands for these items you would recommend for my 06 EX CIVIC.
Thanks
Raw b
Old 03-13-2007
Registered!!

savedadogs is an unknown quantity at this point
You need to make sure your transmission can handle the extra power.
Old 03-13-2007
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
why didnt you just buy an SI?
Old 03-13-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
why didnt you just buy an SI?
^x2. last time i looked, they were only a couple grand more. you'll easily spend the difference, and not get anywhere near the HP of the si.
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

Raw-b is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Make it Happen*

the car was bought for me.... but now i want the power. =D i am not going to put a turbo in it, something like that would cost me thousands of dollars with installation.
So i wanna improvise with other mods. If anyone could give me their recomendations for the parts they would use on a 06 CIVIC EX would be perfect.

Air intake - brand?

headers/exhaust with or without dual exhaust? Also what is a muffler that wouldnt sound too ricey, but still have a deeper import sound. how much extra HP could i get with the exhaust fully done? brands?

performance chips? rapid velocity module chip 25 hp?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/90-06-Honda-Civic...QQcmdZViewItem

Thomas Racing chip 40 more HP
can these 2 performance chips be used together?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/THOMAS-RACING-CHI...QQcmdZViewItem

what exactly is a oxgen sensor?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/OXYGEN-SENSOR-hon...QQcmdZViewItem

Lemme know guys
thanks
Raw b
Old 03-17-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
First, I think you should purchase a flame suit, immediately. Then, hang on for the ride, it's about to get rough.
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

DieselDrummer is on a distinguished road
buy a box fan and some dry ice. Put the box fan infront of your intake and put the dry ice around the intake. This will act as a turbo and an intercooler, while only costing you about $30. I swear it gives you at least 15psi on the max fan speed. Have fun killing vettes, Si's, Evo's, Sti's and the like.
Old 03-19-2007
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about
A dual exhaust would be so sic! You should totally do it. Just kidding! All the performance enhancements you want without doing a turbo or nos will give you like 10 whp. So basically save your time and money (I didn't).