Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

greddy evo2/hp racing header (w/cat)

Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation greddy evo2/hp racing header (w/cat)

just installed a greddy evo2 and hp racing header on my car. everything seemed to bolt up right, but the idle is very shakey and there is a lot of noise coming from underneath the car. one option may be to heat wrap or i was thinking about taking it to a shop and having them redo the install. any opinions and experience is much appreciated.
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

xxxcivic2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
something doesnt sounds right? have u jacked up the car and checked everything out? I have a dc rh and evoII and mine doesnt do anyting like that
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

03logic is an unknown quantity at this point
check the clearance that your header has with the subframe. It sounds likes its either rattling against it, jack the car up and check the header on the bottom for any rubbing or dents. clearance with the subframe is an issue that the HP Race header has, once its resolved though it works just fine.
Old 03-13-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Check your gaskets and hangers. They can rattle easily. Also, we have this frickin little annoying metal donut shaped thing which rattles around inside the connect point right after the headers....well I have an LX and it's stock exhaust manifold so maybe not but check it out.