Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

Check this **** out 573 whp CIVIC commuter

Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GoneIn60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this **** out 573 whp CIVIC commuter

A 2000 civic hatch with a swaped in B18C engine With civic type R camshafts, integra type R valvesprings costum portings etc. With the B18 ready to handle anything you can throw at it a Garret Gt35R Turbocharger was spec'd to fit. Arranged with a integra GSR transmission with competition clutch and lightend flywheel. To release the exhaust of this beast a 3 inch piping that leads to a 4 inch magnaflow muffler. After tuning and such dynoed at 573 whp and 386 lb-ft of torque running 10.7 @ 136mph in the quarter mile.
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

imported_2Fast4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's impressive!
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

yea most definately
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

imported_TunerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I saw that one in Import Tuner too.
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

i like the 350 Z and the S2000 too
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

Unhappy

yes, they are all awesome cars that I will never have
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

speedaddict is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to see a fwd car run that fast in a quater. Any body catch the episode of pinks with the 550 (or somewhere really close to it) civic and the trans am? The poor civic was asking for 20 lengths. Needless to say the civic was slaughtered.
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

i love watching civics smoking mustangs its the greatest feeling ever. Especially since all the guys at my school things mustangs are the **** but sorry anyone can buy 300 hp a true car guy makes his hp
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

Mustangs? The ****? They are slow as hell! My mom's cts-v runs 13 sec quarter mile times, and its stock. And a true car guy doesn't have to buy a slow car to make it fast, are you telling me that is what makes a true car guy. Why doesn't he buy a car thats already faster than most imports when totally modded out and make that car faster? You civic guys are hilarious!
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

MeerKat is an unknown quantity at this point
A true car guy? lol
Thats silly

I dont care what cars other people like, who cares?
Just worry about your own car
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedaddict
Mustangs? The ****? They are slow as hell! My mom's cts-v runs 13 sec quarter mile times, and its stock. And a true car guy doesn't have to buy a slow car to make it fast, are you telling me that is what makes a true car guy. Why doesn't he buy a car thats already faster than most imports when totally modded out and make that car faster? You civic guys are hilarious!
You said every thing in this one sentence that I needed to hear.... "My mom's car". What are you 12? F****** SHWERB!!! I had 2 mustang 5.0s, both pieces of ****.Sorry ,but american made cars suck.
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

No speedaddict im saying if your going to brag about your car being the s*** at least know what your talking about and be able to put mods into it(true car guy). These kids im talking about had stock stangs and thought they were the best things in the world.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

Just so you guys know I'm 23, single, and I drive a 2001 Trans Am WS6, black on black, drop top, With a couple of basic mods done to it. And it runs a 13 sec quarter mile at 107 mph. I just like getting on other car forums and listening to your converstations about how "fast" your civics are since our LS1forum has been recently been taking over by an influx of foriegn ricers. Its fun to get on and see what you guys think is fast. I've had several four bangers in earlier years. I used to think my car was fast until I got behind the wheel of a ws6 and that all changed for me. If you drove one, you wouldn't want another four banger for as long as you live.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

Just so you guys know I'm 23, single, and I drive a 2001 Trans Am WS6, black on black, drop top, With a couple of basic mods done to it. And it runs a 13 sec quarter mile at 107 mph. I just like getting on other car forums and listening to your converstations about how "fast" your civics are since our LS1forum has been recently been taking over by an influx of foriegn ricers. Its fun to get on and see what you guys think is fast. I've had several four bangers in earlier years. I used to think my car was fast until I got behind the wheel of a ws6 and that all changed for me. If you drove one, you wouldn't want another four banger for as long as you live. When I say "my moms car", it dosen't mean I'm 12, it's just funny that my mom has a faster car than you guys, thats all.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

imported_2Fast4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just so you guys know I'm 23, single, and I drive a 2001 Trans Am WS6, black on black, drop top, With a couple of basic mods done to it. And it runs a 13 sec quarter mile at 107 mph. I just like getting on other car forums and listening to your converstations about how "fast" your civics are since our LS1forum has been recently been taking over by an influx of foriegn ricers. Its fun to get on and see what you guys think is fast. I've had several four bangers in earlier years. I used to think my car was fast until I got behind the wheel of a ws6 and that all changed for me. If you drove one, you wouldn't want another four banger for as long as you live. When I say "my moms car", it dosen't mean I'm 12, it's just funny that my mom has a faster car than you guys, thats all.

There is "fast" in a straight line (quarter mile), and there's "fast" in a slalom/road course. Your car, speedaddict, is awesome in the quarter. My car (06 Si) is awesome in the road course due to the fwd LSD (limited slip differential) So, yes you'd beat me in the quarter mile, but I'd beat you in the road course.

Oh and post up some pics of your car. I'd love to see em.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

Smile

Dude its cool and all but it doesnt matter whether its a 4 or a 8 a I4 can put out alot of power also theres a guy i was talking to on another forum has a 303 hp civic 2001 and he crushes V8's all the time. Thats the matter with V8 guys they think just cuz you have a big *** engine your gonna be faster than anything, im not saying that its not true but a 4 can definately keep up and expierence this so called fast your talking about. Not to mention incase you missed the first post in this thread about a 573 hp civic would definatly rip any 300+ hp v8.