What oil and coolant do you use in your Civic? - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

What oil and coolant do you use in your Civic?

Old 04-11-2012
Registered!!

CivicN3wb is an unknown quantity at this point
What oil and coolant do you use in your Civic?

I have a 2002 Civic EX and will need to change the coolant and oil since I'm changing the timing belt and water pump (and possibly the seals). I keep reading on here that it's really bad to use cheap oil and coolant and many people recommend using OEM oil and coolant from the dealership, but it's so expensive!

What brand/type of oil and coolant do you use in your Civic? Does a store like Advance Auto Parts sell anything that is acceptable to use?
Old 04-11-2012
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What oil and coolant do you use in your Civic?

I'm sorry but I can't allow this thread to continue. I'm closing it because this topic is covered x 100000 on this forum. Nothing personal Civicnewb but if you do a little bit of research you will find this has been killed to no end here.
Old 04-11-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: What oil and coolant do you use in your Civic?

Name:  search_it_noob.gif
Views: 42
Size:  63.3 KB