Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Lube Control FP60

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of light
Lube Control FP60

My supply of FP60 ran out before I moved and it is time to replenish. It's been 6 months and my mileage had dropped back down the 2mpg it gained when using the FP60.

Does anyone know if the old code still works for the 20% discount? Or how about we get another group buy going?
Old 05-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lube Control FP60

Finally got around to ordering some more FP60 this weekend and the site says "Out of Stock." Anyone order some lately? The LC20 is OOS also. Hopefully they haven't quite making it, or sold out to the gas companies...
Old 05-21-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lube Control FP60

hmm weird, ill find out whats going on, as far as i know the return code should work.