Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Fuel Line

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Fuel Line

ok, i need to get a new stock fuel line.the line that connects to the fuel rain..it keeps popping off while driving and **** and its becoming a pain..i was looking on mejectic honda but cant figure it out...

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...L+PIPE+%281%29

anyone???

Last edited by exturbo6; 09-11-2006 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2006
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
The fuel line is #3
Old 09-12-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
ok well i had to fix it again after i went to the dentist.. and its the line that connects to the lil circle thing with a metal inch or 2 sticking out of it..sorry i suck at descibing this.

if its that line do i need 19 also?

thanks!!

bump

Last edited by exturbo6; 09-12-2006 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
wait is it the main fuel line? is it spewing fuel all over the place? if it isnt is it the line right next to it thats just a hose with no special kind of connection? if its spewing fuel out yes u need #3 but not sure if it comes with #19(had to replace my fuel line but not sure if it came with it). if it isnt the main fuel line like #3 but like #24 u can most likely just go any auto store and buy a hose.

easier explaination of which line it is, is it the line connecting to the one closer to the firewall or the engine? if its the one near the engine its the main line u need #3 if its the one to the firewall u need #24 or just go get a hose from the auto store
Old 09-15-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
not trying to be smart but why not drive to the dealer.....show them and ask which it is...then look it up on majestic?

I only say this because i hate the exploded view diagrams......