Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Blitz Filters?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
topsecretjapan is an unknown quantity at this point
Blitz Filters?

are they any good, a few of my friends run them and hype them up. I was wondering if they are worth the money?
Old 06-20-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
The all (SS) metal mesh filter (non oil) is nice, considering there is about 0% degrade on it. But they did a flow test a LONG time ago, and that filter did not do very good at trapping some of the finer particles, where as the oil based filters did. It also looks pretty dope so... it's your choice. =)
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

topsecretjapan is an unknown quantity at this point
but is it worth $100 just for a filter and that stupid adapter i have to buy along with it? does the filter make a difference in the sound of the intake? i know that sounds dumb but i was always curious.
Old 06-20-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to have to go with a big NO on both accounts here.
Old 06-23-2006
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice
go aem dry flo, monster flow, or even weaponr secret for filter. Yea that test that kid said. Blitz was the worst for filtration, A'Pexi was the best (beat K&N too)
Old 06-23-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
greddy filter and hks are nice too. cool shape and look nice