Honda Car Care Days, April 1 - April 30, 2006 - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2006   #1
Registered!!

bobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of light
Honda Car Care Days, April 1 - April 30, 2006

I don't know if everyone is aware of this or not. I received an email with this link. I don't know if you have to be signed up for the Owner Link or if it is available for everyone. If you're interested call and check.
bobsagator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #2
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
This would be interesting... I will call them to find out for sure...
thanks....
Devani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #3
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
interesting. hadn't heard of that
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #4
Registered!!

WimmyTang is an unknown quantity at this point
I received an ad in the mail today from the dealership I bought my civic from about the Honda Car Car Days. I'm calling them today after work to schedule an appointment.
WimmyTang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #5
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
It sucks that its not in Canada.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #6
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna boost it first, then take it in and see if they'll still take a look at it
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006   #7
Registered!!

em2alloveryou is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds to me like a way of getting people to pay for stuff they dont need. "here's your report ma'am, uhhm...you need a new engine"
em2alloveryou is offline   Reply With Quote