Anyone in Louisiana (pt 2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jwcardy is on a distinguished road
thats awesome guys, when i get it, will most likely be doin it the next day or maybe even that night, dependin of if my friend is home from school. if soo, i will do it asap. but i will let you guys know when i am doing it, and if it is going to be the next day, drive on up and check it out. today, i pulled the bumper off checkin everything out and what i was going to have to do down there and decided to redo my headlights JDM style or whatever that is called. oh i also talked to mike yesterday and he told me that he already has everything ordered for mine and that was going to like the powdercoating. i told him that i wanted something like gunmetal or graphite. he told me that he had a dark grayish silver with some flake in it. told me that it was going to look really good. i will call back on a check up in a week or so.
Old 11-26-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet dude, sounds good. I'm hoping to get my front mount and piping by Friday. If so, I'll be boosting again real soon.
Old 11-26-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
WTF, this board's double posting is gh3y.
Old 11-27-2003
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, sounds like yall are on top of yo ****. i'm down for a meet sometime. and is anyone having problems with small dents and scratches on thier car? cuz i am and its real aggrivating. Its getting ready to be repainted soon.
Old 11-27-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

ahhh man, ever since i moved to Louisiana Tech in Ruston, i have got three new dents. twon on one door, and one on the other. and i got them all in Wal-Mart parking lot.
Old 11-27-2003
Registered!!

SquirrelCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah , every time i fix something i get a new dent . fixed my trunk the other day and then the broom fell on my right fender . wes , the bumper is almost done . just gotta prime it .
Old 11-27-2003
Registered!!

Samari is an unknown quantity at this point
wud up Wes!
Old 11-28-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds sweet wes. Whats up everyone. I havent seen ya'll posting in a long time. I have all kinds of dints, dings, and scratches. Thats what happens when you park in a college parking lot. People dont care for ****.
Old 11-28-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

he guys, how old is everyone and what do they do, such as school and work. i will start

i am 21, will be 22 on DEC 21st. i go to LA Tech in Ruston and folks live close to Alexandria, i am there most weekends. I do contruction and work in the mall in monroe when i am not in class. right now, i am just waitin on my freakin turbo kit
Old 11-28-2003
Registered!!

I am 20, turn 21 sept 3, 2004. I go to UNO and computer engineering major. I think I have about 3 or 4 years left. Ill be a sophmore after this semester. I do computer work/install at Priority Mobile Health, Ambulance company, that provides transport and 911 services. Right now, Im working, um ya. At the present time, Im still deciding on swap or turbo for my car.
Old 11-28-2003
Registered!!

i'm 20 and will be 21 next halloween . i've been jumping from school to school. LSUA - Business Major, Alexandria Votec - Paint and Body, ULL in the spring - Business. i am a carpenter , work at walmart , and do odd jobs to pay for car. if everything goes the way i want it too i'm gonna order the sf kit first of the year.
Old 11-29-2003
Registered!!

r0b2186 is an unknown quantity at this point
im 17, a senior at holy cross high school in new orleans, i plan on goin to uno this fall
im lookin for a job now, mainly w/electronics stores (bestbuy, circuitcity, radioshack)

my front end is friggin covered with little scratches and dents, hell, i have them all over the car
i definately need a new paintjob and a few dents taken out
whats a good place to get that taken care of, bout how much am i lookin at to get it painted the same color (NBP)

im rob btw, i dont post here much, im usually on another site, 7thgens are startin to catch on in louisiana, we need to let others know about this site
Old 11-29-2003
Registered!!

Hey Nathan, its sam here. I want to know if you can paint some of my interior pieces black. LIke all the panels and crap like that.
Old 11-29-2003
Registered!!

sam , yeah i can paint them . you'll just have to get them to me and buy the materials and i can paint 'em for you .

when are we gonna have a meet ? chrismas holiday ? here's an idea . classes around here end on the 12th. the next two weekends after that are good ones . that gives everyone time to get off for one or the other . just tell me which weekend yall wanna have it on. we can have it in lafayette or br . have a show and shine, go out to eat , cruise, maybe find a place to run the cars.

Give me some feedback yall !
Old 11-29-2003
Registered!!

I will have to talk with everyone first and i will let you knwo when im ready to paint and if your ready. thanks.
Old 11-30-2003
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i'll be out for the holidays and i think the best place for a meet would be sunday at hte new orleans lakefront. there will be tons of cars out there like usualy but since it'll be the holidays there will be even more. and at night, well it gets crazy. but i dunno if yall would wanna come to new orleans. the next best place would be Br,
Old 12-01-2003
Registered!!

what about Ruston, LA @ Louisiana Tech University. And we can get a bunch of people to come to the airfeild and have races.
Old 12-02-2003
Registered!!

Im down for the lakefront, but it would be cold fron the wind off the lake. No Problem Raceway has $10 wednesdays where you race all you want for 10 dollars. We could get a bunch of us to go out there for a while. It takes about a hour or so from my house.
Old 12-02-2003
Registered!!

i'm game for going to the lakefront or we could do it similar to the first meet ; just get there alot earlier. how does the 19th or 20th sound to yall for a date ?

wes- i'll have the bumper painted by this friday .

andy- did you get everything back together . and, can you post some pics of the car with your turbo setup.
Old 12-02-2003
Turbo Guru

Nah, I haven't gotten the fmic or pipes just yet, I'm waiting for it now. Hopefully I'll have it soon. Not sure when I'll find time to put it on but I'll definitely get some pics when it's back on.
Old 12-03-2003
Registered!!

Ya andy, I want to see pics of the car. Still running ok? The 19th or 20th sounds ok for me. What time?
Old 12-03-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

that is this month right, that is cool with me. my bday is the 21st, and i will be 22. we can have bday party for me. i dont know if i will have the kit by then, but i hope i do. if i got it and dont have time to put it on before we meet, i will just bring it in the box to show all of you. man, i will be glad so see yall that i have already met, and but a face with those that i havent.
Old 12-03-2003
Registered!!

so would yall rather it be on friday the19 or saturday the 20 ? we should probably get down there no later than 4 . cause it gets dark at 5 . last time it got dark too quick . so would yall like to go to the lakefront , br , .......where ?

wes- primed ans wet sanded the bumper and trunk today . sealing and painting them tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2003
Registered!!

I'd like to see all of ya'll in person. So I can put faces to the names. The date doesnt matter to me. I can work a half day for the 19th or just pic a time for the 20th. If we do it the 20th, we could meet for lunch at joe's and hang out.What about nuts and the others.
Old 12-04-2003
Registered!!

Nuts , Luzion , Wes , Sam ?
is the 20th good for yall ? say from around noon till whenever ?
the question is where ? n.o. or b.r. ?
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

I'm up for the lakefront, what about everyone else? B.R. is a maybe.
Old 12-10-2003
Registered!!

Whats up everyone? How was exams? I think I failed 2 classes. O well. Is everyone still going to the mini meet?
Old 12-10-2003
Registered!!

I dont think it will be good for me Nathan, but go ahead and plan for it whenever. I probably will have to work anyways which sucks.
Old 12-10-2003
Registered!!

so far it's wes , green , and me . sam is a maybe . luzion .... nuts .....?
i'm gonna try and get a few people from here to go and i got a buddy in lafayette who took off for the 20th.
Old 12-10-2003
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
i should be able to go...have to check my sched at work. Is it gonna be in baton rouge or new orleans

Quick Reply: Anyone in Louisiana (pt 2)