hurricane ivan

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004
Im the man in the box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
hurricane ivan

Just wondering who all is haulin *** for this thing there is aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo t of traffic on the interstate this morning
Old 09-15-2004
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend said it took his boy 12 hours to get from New ORleans to Baton ROuge yesterday
Old 09-15-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LuZi0n
my friend said it took his boy 12 hours to get from New ORleans to Baton ROuge yesterday
my uncle works for LSU and he said it took 5 hours to get from Baton rouge to Laffayette traffic was a steady 5 mph
Old 09-15-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
yea man, it sucks for us who actually live in baton rouge, to many dam peopel. everyones pissed cus they had a long day and i can't get to work, ****.
Old 09-17-2004
Registered!!

silvrbreez02 can only hope to improve
Back home now...but dizzzam! Traffic was a biotch!

It took me 6 hrs. to get from the Westbank to Covington. That sucked major. I'm still glad I left though....it would've been really really really really bad if it hit the mouth of the river. I'd be paddling home.
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I left wed morning and didnt hit any traffic. The family went to teleto(sp?) bend. Its on the border of louisiana and texas, right at the edge of the lake.
Old 09-19-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
i stayed here. got no rain at all just a bunch if wind. would have been catastrophic(?) if it actually hit us