Req: part number for Brit floor mat anchor (photos)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flirp is an unknown quantity at this point
Req: part number for Brit floor mat anchor (photos)

Does anyone have part numbers for the right hand drive Civic floor mat anchor? My local dealership have been okay for parts so far, but I've heard that they can be reticent to sell you just the anchor without the floor mats. If at all possible, I'd like to have the part numbers ready for them.

I've found the whole package, with mats, online for £56 (almost 90 USD). From the looks of the diagram below, the anchor consists of a single screw, two floormat anchors in a single unit, and a square plastic rawlplug type thing that goes into a single hole in the steel under the driver's seat (so a bit different from the left hand drive version).

Here's the diagram:

Name:  Floormatanchorkit.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  23.2 KB

Under the middle of my driver's seat, there is a single cutout in the carpet, ready to take the anchor kit (so where is it?)

Name:  floormatanchorhole002Small.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  49.2 KB

I downloaded the shop manual, but I can't find the anchor so far, so if anyone can even steer me in the right direction there that would be great.
Old 08-17-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Req: part number for Brit floor mat anchor (photos)

It really wouldn't hurt to ask the dealership. I noticed I didn't have any, and I was sick of my floor mat sliding up, so I went to the dealership, and the guy at the parts desk gave 'em to me for free.
Old 08-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flirp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Req: part number for Brit floor mat anchor (photos)

I posted on a UK forum I found, and there's a fellow who thinks he has a spare one so fingers crossed. I went to the dealership, you can't buy the anchor separately, the guy behind the desk was really helpful and found two spares for a Jazz and a gen 8 Civic, gave them to me free to try jerryrigging one to fit, or take back. Nice one