Civic 02 bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PappaPhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic 02 bumpers

Hello , first i'd like to apologies if this has been covered before , i'm new to all this . I did post it yesterday but in the wrong section
I really need some help/advice regarding my honda Civic 02 plate , she's a beautiful , reliable car we've owned now for 6 years and after just breezing its last MOT we've decided to try and spruce her up a little. She's a five door hatchback 1.6.
OK step one was to go for the full black leather out of a Honda executive , this i don't think will be a problem at all and i'm hoping they'll go straight in along with door cards. The question i have is will the front and rear bumpers off a 03,04 or 05 fit on?, if not will it be a massive job modifying them or is it just not worth the hassle? , i was kinda hoping to fit the bumpers and side skirts because the overall look of the ex model is a lot better. I've added two attachments of the two cars , mines the one without the reflectors in the bumper
Thanks in advance for any reply's and any help/advice would be great.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	my honda..jpg
Views:	126
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	84745   Click image for larger version

Name:	honda civic ex..jpg
Views:	108
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	84746  
Old 02-23-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Civic 02 bumpers

Welcome to the site. Cool looking hatch! Not sure if anyone will know since most of us have US civics (EM/ES/EP). It would be cool if they offered a hatchback version here that wasn't an Si.