Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

Hm... 4 days with out a single post here??

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Hm... 4 days with out a single post here??

Must be the off season.....

so, when does every one elses season start up again? Mine should be next month....
Old 12-21-2004
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Well mine starts late Feburary, but I might have to miss that month due to getting married in March.

But man ive been itchin to get out there with my Miata, its getting really bad recently, ive been doing dumb things on the street.

Theres an autocross school that I went to last year, Ive been planing to go this year & they just announced the dates...the same weekend as my wedding...sonofabitch...I was hoping to learn how to drive the Miata to its potential, but I might just have to figure that out myself...
Old 12-21-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
March? April? We don't even have a schedule established yet. You people and your warm weather suck.
Old 12-22-2004
Addicted to the Twisties!

FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
Off topic....but Boilermaker...if you haven't found a buyer for your race wheels (the orange one's) I know a guy here in town that wants them.

I posted your f/s ad on my local website ( www.COREp3.com ) and everybody likes them. His name is Tai ... shoot me a PM if you want his contact info.
Old 12-22-2004
Registered!!

lberry is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jiggerachi
Well mine starts late Feburary, but I might have to miss that month due to getting married in March.

But man ive been itchin to get out there with my Miata, its getting really bad recently, ive been doing dumb things on the street.

Theres an autocross school that I went to last year, Ive been planing to go this year & they just announced the dates...the same weekend as my wedding...sonofabitch...I was hoping to learn how to drive the Miata to its potential, but I might just have to figure that out myself...
According to our North Texas Region SCCA site we don't start till March. I feel your pain on getting married+autocrossing. I missed the last two events this year because of getting married in November. But hey when its all over its worth it.

I desperately need some Konis before this next season. Hopefully I can scrape up some $$ before March. I guess I'll be missing the school too. You should try to convience your woman to change the date?? J/K
Old 12-22-2004
Registered!!

usafstud will become famous soon enoughusafstud will become famous soon enough
year round here in SoCal for road racing or autoXing
Old 12-22-2004
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
March? April? We don't even have a schedule established yet. You people and your warm weather suck.

Who said any thing about being wharm???? its friggin 40 Deg here, Low 30's at night!!! (May not be as cold as your area though) only thing we got going for us is that it doesnt rain/snow.....
Old 12-22-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, um, its going to be 7 here tonight, and -8 tomorrow night. 40 is a heat wave. I just hope Mrs. Claus has Santa's long johns clean and ready to go.
Old 12-22-2004
You boost, I-VTEC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
Last season we started in March so i'm hoping its the same this year. I'm dying to get out there again...i mean hell i'm driving down to Virginia in Febuary just to get my fix.

VIR awaits!
Old 12-22-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrazyCakes is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm in the same boat as boilermaker april or may is when we start. and yeah it's like 0 out right now and we are suposed to get like 8 inchs of snow tonight
Old 12-31-2004
Registered!!

Pete W. is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in the same boat as some of you the St. Louis SCCA wont have anythig set in stone till March or April. But I will be going to the national tour at Walnut Ridge Airport, Walnut Ridge, Ark., March 19-20. This will be my first Autocross with my civic.