Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Auto X/Road Racing (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/107-auto-x-road-racing)
-   -   Hm... 4 days with out a single post here?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/107-auto-x-road-racing/188645-hm-4-days-out-single-post-here.html)

Zzyzx 12-21-2004 10:37 AM

Hm... 4 days with out a single post here??

Must be the off season..... :p

so, when does every one elses season start up again? Mine should be next month.... :tongue:

jiggerachi 12-21-2004 01:41 PM

Well mine starts late Feburary, but I might have to miss that month due to getting married in March.

But man ive been itchin to get out there with my Miata, its getting really bad recently, ive been doing dumb things on the street.

Theres an autocross school that I went to last year, Ive been planing to go this year & they just announced the dates...the same weekend as my wedding...sonofabitch...I was hoping to learn how to drive the Miata to its potential, but I might just have to figure that out myself...

Boilermaker1 12-21-2004 08:16 PM

March? April? We don't even have a schedule established yet. You people and your warm weather suck.

FattyMcJ 12-22-2004 12:28 AM

Off topic....but Boilermaker...if you haven't found a buyer for your race wheels (the orange one's) I know a guy here in town that wants them.

I posted your f/s ad on my local website ( www.COREp3.com ) and everybody likes them. His name is Tai ... shoot me a PM if you want his contact info.

lberry 12-22-2004 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by jiggerachi
Well mine starts late Feburary, but I might have to miss that month due to getting married in March.

But man ive been itchin to get out there with my Miata, its getting really bad recently, ive been doing dumb things on the street.

Theres an autocross school that I went to last year, Ive been planing to go this year & they just announced the dates...the same weekend as my wedding...sonofabitch...I was hoping to learn how to drive the Miata to its potential, but I might just have to figure that out myself...

According to our North Texas Region SCCA site we don't start till March. I feel your pain on getting married+autocrossing. I missed the last two events this year because of getting married in November. But hey when its all over its worth it.

I desperately need some Konis before this next season. Hopefully I can scrape up some $$ before March. I guess I'll be missing the school too. You should try to convience your woman to change the date?? J/K

usafstud 12-22-2004 09:51 AM

year round here in SoCal for road racing or autoXing

Zzyzx 12-22-2004 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
March? April? We don't even have a schedule established yet. You people and your warm weather suck.

Who said any thing about being wharm???? its friggin 40 Deg here, Low 30's at night!!! (May not be as cold as your area though) only thing we got going for us is that it doesnt rain/snow.....

Boilermaker1 12-22-2004 01:53 PM

Yeah, um, its going to be 7 here tonight, and -8 tomorrow night. 40 is a heat wave. I just hope Mrs. Claus has Santa's long johns clean and ready to go.

Hawk 12-22-2004 02:02 PM

Last season we started in March so i'm hoping its the same this year. I'm dying to get out there again...i mean hell i'm driving down to Virginia in Febuary just to get my fix.

VIR awaits!

CrazyCakes 12-22-2004 02:49 PM

i'm in the same boat as boilermaker april or may is when we start. and yeah it's like 0 out right now and we are suposed to get like 8 inchs of snow tonight

Pete W. 12-31-2004 06:33 PM

I'm in the same boat as some of you the St. Louis SCCA wont have anythig set in stone till March or April. But I will be going to the national tour at Walnut Ridge Airport, Walnut Ridge, Ark., March 19-20. This will be my first Autocross with my civic.