Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

pics from Oct 19th autoX

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
pics from Oct 19th autoX

here are some pics from the last autox of the year
Me

My friend Patrick

Ken AKA Maverick

Viper

Turboed Supra

RX-7

Chrystler turboed, fuel celled, chassis braced, Dodge Omni!! This thing is badassed. It has a temp gauge for EVERY cylinder!!
Old 10-26-2003
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
nice pictures. Really like that blacked out supra.
I'd give my left nut for one of those.
Old 10-26-2003
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
what do you meen the last event of the year???? I still have 4 more events....

any way, good shots! looks like you guys are on a bit of a hill, so how do you like those Off camber turns??
Old 10-26-2003

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
i live in maryland so the last scca event was that race. there are a few more smaller ones but aren't scca races. we get snow over here zzyzx!! hehe
the hill up isn't so bad, but when you are coming down it gets alot harder! the lack of torque can hurt goin up the hill. Hopefully when i get my coilovers, the camber plates will help with that
Old 10-27-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by robbclark1

Man would you look at that slow poke.
Try not to spill your coffee

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 10-27-2003 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-27-2003

That last pic is at the end of the course!! blah!! i know i suck!! don't remind me