Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

Good Cheap Harnesses...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Good Cheap Harnesses...

Found this deal while messing around....

First one on the page, the 429. It doesn't have the tail releases, so it'll be permanently strapped up, but they're damn good harnesses. I've got a similar one in my car, and at that price its well worth it. I paid almost twice that. Perfect for AutoX use.
It goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyways... DO NOT use them on the street without rollover protection (i.e., a roll bar or cage).
Old 10-22-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dupes1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess this is a stupid question but why shouldn't you use them on the street unless you have a rollcage? just wondering
Old 10-22-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
If the car rolls and the roof gives out, and you're strapped in, and you can't move out of the way of the falling roof. So basically you fold up with the car, and your spine isn't intended to move in that direction. You can figure the rest out. The belts pretty much say 'for autocross', where its extrememly unlikely you'll flip the car at all, none the less going fast enough to crush the car.
Old 10-22-2003
Registered!!

dupes1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
oh i see, thanks man
Old 10-25-2003
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to ask that same question. Thanks.