Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New guy, old car

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extra-medium is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy, old car

New guy here. Just picked up a silver 2002 Civic LX Coupe to use delivering pizzas part time. I have been driving it to my full time job which is about 50 miles round trip per day, and around town for errands. I have owned an AWD Mercury Mountaineer for about 4 years that is now going to get a little more rest since I'll drive the Civic, unless I need the extra space.

It is a beater for sure, has some dents and dings all round the car, and the right fender is pushed back a little which has rubbed against the door. I am planning on fixing little things here and there to get it in better condition, tint the windows at some point, then run the wheels off of it. Here's a pic of it parked next to my SUV the evening I brought it home.

Name:  25d7382f-6c9b-41b0-8f54-62ac39d2f36b_zpstahrohdm.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  256.4 KB
Old 06-12-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New guy, old car

Welcome to the forum!
Old 06-12-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-13-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Nice 7th gen.