Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New But an OG I guess

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017
OG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MrMoney is an unknown quantity at this point
New But an OG I guess

I guess you could say I'm an OG. Been in the Honda car scene since 1994, lost interest in 2006. Now I have an itch to get back into the scene now that I have a house & a garage. Use to enjoy making car videos back in 2005. (Sucks youtube wasn't popular back then yet.)

Previous Honda's I have owned:

-99 Civic DX (Greedy Turbo Kit installed in 2003)
-2015 RSX Type S (I/RH/E & Hondata Reflash. Ran a 13.9 1/4 miles)
-99 Black EK painted to championship white Automatic converted to 5-speed LS motor.
-96 Integera B20 Turbo at only 8psi Chrome tuned.
-2000 Acura TL

Non Honda's I've owned:

-91 MR2 T-Top Non-Turbo
-96 240SX with a SR20DET motor swap.

Next Honda I'm hoping to get is between 2017 Civic Sport Hatchback or the new Si. It all depends on my funds lol

Nice to meet everyone!
Old 04-28-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New But an OG I guess

Welcome to the forum!
Old 04-30-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Good to have yu! Welcome back to the dark side.
Old 05-01-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

welcome back?