Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New guy from south MI.

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hamilton is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy from south MI.

Recently picked up a 97 civic DX, I plan on making this car my daily driver and then seeing where things go from there.

Outside of the civic scene, I enjoy my 2002 jeep wrangler with a 5.3l vortec and soon to be one ton axles underneath.
Ontop of that, I am also an avid quad copter pilot (drones) I love to race them

I am currently in college studying electrical engineering and hold a position as a technician for an engineering company in my area.

From this forum I hope to gain the following
-An in depth knowledge of my car and what it can be and is capable of.

-Go and no go mods, I want this car to remain my daily for a while and sometimes it takes people yelling at me to not do it to get me to listen.

-General maintenance tips, such as, what oils do you all use, what tires do you like to run, what can be done and shouldn't be done to these cars to help increase life and overall health of the vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rambling and I hope to get to know all of you soon.
Old 12-30-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New guy from south MI.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-30-2015
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Hey'yo bro!
Old 12-31-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 306 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome.