Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Compatible parts for a Honda Civic EX 1999

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014
Noobie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DemonsMercenary is an unknown quantity at this point
Compatible parts for a Honda Civic EX 1999

I'm new to the "Civic family" so please excuse me if I ask stupid questions lol. I got my Civic on May 3, 2014 and it's a 1999 Honda Civic EX it's a 2 door and it's a coupe I was curious which parts were interchangable with my own. Like are there any other cars that use the same parts or any other years or models of civics compatible. There is a few parts in particular ... The headlights, Skirts and Rear and front fenders... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will say I dont respond to things very often so I am sorry if i dont respond right away!
Old 05-06-2014
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,441 Likes on 1,197 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Compatible parts for a Honda Civic EX 1999

welcome to the forums, compatible parts