Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello New here...!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello New here...!!

Hello Guys

Emrick here. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Honda cars, today's I am interested in Honda Civic and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks
Old 04-25-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,157 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello New here...!!

You've come to the right place. Thanks to this forum, I've been able to go from barely being able to change my oil to being able to perform my own head gasket job. If you have any questions, search it first, then feel free to ask if you didn't get an adequate answer. Being active on the forum helps a bunch
Old 04-25-2013
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all
Re: Hello New here...!!

Welcome and enjoy the learning process.