Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New here, old everywhere else :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jethro911 is an unknown quantity at this point
New here, old everywhere else :(

Hey fellas and gals, just joined the forum today. I'm probably an old guy compared to the majority here but who knows. I'm a long time Honda owner having purchased my first Prelude back in 1981. My family owned a Honda bike dealership so I have been into Hondas of all sorts for a very long time. I could list them all but it would get a bit boring so I will skip that and just say that I currently have a 2000 civic coupe (SE model) that I purchase for my daughter to abuse and learn to drive. We also have an Acura MDX a Honda VFR 800 Interceptor and an Audi S4. So the garage is full and my tools don't gather too much dust.

I'm an aircraft technician but I also went to school for motorcycle mechanics and I renovate houses in my spare time just to keep the little lady happy.

Glad to be here, looking forward to some good lively exchanges and humour!

I will start a civic build thread soon as the little beast was super cheap, meaning that I towed it home and it needs all new brake and fuel lines installed before it can be driven safely. It also needs an O2 sensor, the timing belt done and the ABS troubleshot. A good first car it will be!

Old 03-02-2013
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,456 Likes on 1,207 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: New here, old everywhere else :(

manual? tail wriggling
i have a 7th gen, so might not be of much help for you, but....
welcome!