Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

My first Import....be gentle.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012
Agent of Chaos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rayzorsharp is an unknown quantity at this point
My first Import....be gentle.

Hey guys (and gals) I bought my first 96 Civic today. It's a sedan with the D16Y8 VTEC. I'm certainly no stranger to wrenching but this is my first Import and it is a different lifestyle and lingo. Cruising back was a blast today, I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I know absolutely nothing about Imports but I want to learn as much as I can and have fun doing it. But it's always cool to meet people along the way. *cheers*
Old 04-22-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: My first Import....be gentle.

my first import...be gentle

hahah.....that what she said.

i couldnt help it.
Old 04-22-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

but welcome! stick around. tons of good info on here.
Old 04-22-2012
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
Old 04-22-2012
Registered!!

paulymcd7 is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome! and Enjoy
Old 04-22-2012
Registered!!

06_typeS is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. Any plans?
Old 04-22-2012
Agent of Chaos

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. Stemming from may years of working on American muscle I'm just glad I'm not getting tarred and feathered.=P And riceboi, we are gonna get along just fine cause that's the response I would have given. Type S I do have plans, I need to work on the body a bit in the rear quarter. The body is overall fairly good for the year but there are some eyesores. I'm not doing the "wing" or "spoiler" deal although it has a good stance and I want to focus on a good look but does perform well. Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to learning a thing or two.
Old 04-22-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

what's the last muscle you worked on? I wish I had the access and funds to work on an old muscle car. I love working on Japanese cars, but I'd about **** myself with glee if someone handed me a 60's fastback mustang (lol, fat chance, right?) and said "here you go!" I have a buddy that's getting his '68(ish.. can't quite remember the year) mustang getting restored. That thing is gonna look freakin badass when it's done..

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Stick around, we got some good info, and some awesomesauce people around
Old 04-23-2012
Agent of Chaos

Hey Riceboy, from Sin City? that's pretty cool always wanted to check that out. Thanks for the welcome. I may have misspoke about what is considered American Muscle and what I have wrenched on. I restored a friend of mine his Pontiac LeMans and made it a GTO clone.(it's cheating but I don't ask questions) But I owned a 1947 Dodge. Not a Muscle car obviously but it was when I was finished. Probably one of the coolest things I have done personally. A straight 6, Fluid Drive and put it on a GM chassis (that I got through a junk yard) and shoved in a 350. (with a little Cocoa butter and sweet talking) it was a blast. The Black Pearl had a split window and suicide doors. I will put the few pics I have before I lost everything in divorce. Any how, I am looking forward to learning more about the Imports. Thanks again.
Old 05-02-2012
Registered!!

Leafsfan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, who cares what you drive. I favor muscle myself but considering I go to university and gas being the price it is along with how broke I am, I'm lucky to have a car at all. Honda's make a great reliable daily driver, love mine i can get almost 40 mpg on a good day and in the year and a half I owned it, not a single thing has gone wrong.