Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New to the honda thing, from Baltimore Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airbrush1 is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the honda thing, from Baltimore Maryland

Hey everybody, Just wanted to pop in and say hi... been doing some reading on here, and on hondas in general. I just recently picked up both a 1991 integra ls, and a 1996 cx hatch as daily drivers... I have always wanted a hatch, and the day I bought the integra, it popped up at work (I work at a dealer and it was a trade in) and I had to buy it. I'll be selling the integra to a friend as I don't really need 3 cars at this point.

My hatch has 95k miles, ZERO quarter rust, and only a few small dings and scrapes from 15 years of being on the road. It's a great little car (minus the fact the midpipe broke the other day), but as I can never really leave any car I own alone, I'm sure it will get some mods, possibly a swap in the future as well. Right now it's Completely stock, right down to the 13" wheels!

I've owned quite few "performance" oriented vehicles in the past... turbo awd dsm, s13 notch, turbo miata (300hp), rx7, Lancer evo VIII, porsche cayenne TT, and my current toy... a 2001 corvette z06, with a lingenfelter 427 package. I love the corvette, but its not a great daily, and since I plan on a cam swap and possibly some other involved mods, It will be nice to have the hatch around!

I'm new at the honda thing, but certainly not new to the car scene

My first question (since my exhaust is broken) is how are the "ebay special" exhausts? decent quality and fit for the price? or will I be dissapointed?

Thanks!
Ken
Old 09-03-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New to the honda thing, from Baltimore Maryland

Welcome to the forums!Seems like you got your hands on a nice little EK9.As for the Ebay part,anything that involves performance,personally,I'd stay away from Ebay.But that's just me.