Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

whats up

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cre8er is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up

What's up im new to this forum im a member of many other honda forums and happended to stumble across this one I currently own a 99 si that I would say is built fairly well last dyno was 485 hp im pushin for more this time im currently in re-assembly upgrading a few things if you want more info ill give it up. I also just picked up a 95 delsol from a friend win a h22 .swap built for nitrous it dns 7's in the 8th idk what I intend to do with it just yet should be fun. I have been tinkering with hondas for quite a while ihafta say im addicted. I've had somewhere around 10-12 of them n wish I had them all still lol I came here to both learn more n help oters to learn. I have a bunch of parts both d series and b series and wouldn't mind helpin others out.
Old 05-03-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,456 Likes on 1,207 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: whats up

welcome.
we have about 2 or 3 questions about "they want to booost" everyday, if you could take care of them