Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Sup Civic Fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Omega is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup Civic Fans

Hey, I'm a newbie here in this forum, a little about myself, I'm a college student in the University of Washington, GO HUSKIES! Majoring in Business Administration in Accounting, going to graduate at the end of this coming Spring...getting old is exciting...my parents bought a used Honda Civic DX 2000 in the year 2005 for my 1 year advance high school graduation gift, since up to now, I still love my Honda Civic DX, I call her Al-Om.

I'm not a car expert nor have no experience whatsoever on maintaining a Honda Civic...don't even know how to change my Al-Om's oil...and this year I have initiated my Honda Civic DX 2000 project starting from fixing a minor dent in the passenger side through Maaco...basically I'll make an overhaul look of my Honda Civic (note to buyers: my project is not a prelude to selling my Al-Om).

I came here to this site because I've heard that this forum is very reliable and not the mention accumulating over 33k members...I hope this forum and Honda Civic members can fill my inexperiences of "how-to-honda-civic" so that I can be at least a mediocre of "how-to-honda-civic."

Thank you and looking forward to your expert advice and insightful reasoning.

My Al-Om, she's a beauty XD

Old 01-09-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Sup Civic Fans

Looks good, I really like your rims.

Welcome to the site.
Old 01-09-2011
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sup Civic Fans

Yeah, I like your rims too!

Your ride looks real clean.

Welcome to the forums.

Hondas are easy to work on. I'm sure you'll pick up on that really quick when you get started in on your projects.