Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Re-introduction

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
Re-introduction

Well I'm not a new member to the site but I have not been on here in about 3 years or so. I figured I would re-introduce myself. Been a member of this site since is was 7th Gen civic and only had about 50 members. Doubt anyone remembers me but. Here is my little civic. Its has way to many things done to it to list Just a quick highlight reel.

Full built motor (from sleeves and knifed crank to p&p head)
Custon Turbo setup
Kpro
tuned by Tony Palo @ T1 Racing development

318whp and 297wtq.....best time 12.8 @ 121mph.

Thanks for looking.

I also threw in a pic of my 72 Datsun 510 project im building just for Sits and gigs.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3024.jpg
Views:	3775
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	78452   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3294.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	78453   Click image for larger version

Name:	n538460710_6207239_2310045.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	78454   Click image for larger version

Name:	n538460710_6207237_1875487.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	78455  
Old 06-09-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re-introduction

nice looks good
Old 06-09-2010
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah man, what's up. Weren't you in the military or something. I know you were overseas.
Old 06-10-2010
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

I was in Germany when I bought the car. Then moved to Cali and then to Louisiana. Where I am presently. Still in the AF. Nice to see 2 old heads still around on the site. Takes me back to the 7th gen civic days.
Old 06-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I was about to say, I thought you were from CA.. heh.. Randomly met up with a dude in Stockton while driving around and he said you helped him with some work on his car. Only think I remember about him was he had no muffler with a bottle of NOS in his trunk
Old 06-10-2010
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I was about to say, I thought you were from CA.. heh.. Randomly met up with a dude in Stockton while driving around and he said you helped him with some work on his car. Only think I remember about him was he had no muffler with a bottle of NOS in his trunk

Gee, that narrows it down to just about every ricer in the country.
Old 06-10-2010
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Who hasn't taken their muffler off and driven around at some point in their life?
Old 06-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
Gee, that narrows it down to just about every ricer in the country.
haha.. I know..
Old 06-10-2010
Remebers the old days

Ya when I lived in Cali I used to have Tech days once a month at my house. Would have about 8-10 civics torn apart at my house doing variouse ****. Good times.
Old 06-10-2010
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CrewChief
Ya when I lived in Cali I used to have Tech days once a month at my house. Would have about 8-10 civics torn apart at my house doing variouse ****. Good times.
Yeah, I remember that. Damn, we are getting old.
Old 06-14-2010
Remebers the old days

We are not new to the game thats for sure.
Old 06-14-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back to the forum man... Just reading some of your posts and you seem to have a lot of good information Car looks awesome
Old 06-14-2010
Remebers the old days

Thanks. I try to help out where I can. I moved to a new job and have a lot of free computer time on my hands. lol