Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New chick with new Si

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blkfilipina is an unknown quantity at this point
New chick with new Si

Sup guys! I just bought a black 2-door 2007 Si yesterday so I'm fairly new to civics and this forum. I used to have a trans am and I still use my jetta as a beater car. I'm pretty sure I will eventually make some new friends from this forum and will learn more about my car and what I can do to make it even more bad azz than it already is. Anyway, thanx for reading!!!
Old 03-29-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New chick with new Si

Congratz on the new car! And watch out for leghumpers..
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Leg humpers huh? Oh no thanx lol I'm getting married May 11th before he deploys to Iraq again. It's his way of making sure I'm waiting for him... but I mean I already live with his parents. HAHA! I'm stuck... but I likey!
Old 03-29-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
Congratz on the new car! And watch out for leghumpers..
Leghumpers on this site...not heard of on this site lol.

BTW welcome to the site. Looks like you are off to a really nice start - black- SI- enough said. Again Welcome!
Old 03-29-2007
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

welcome to the forums
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Did someone say "new chick"...??
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Haha you guys are silly! Well thanks again. I'm new to the japanese cars. I just made the transition from a pontiac trans am to a civic. I have to say I'm way more impressed with the civic. And my biter twin sister is sooo jealous that she wants to go out and buy a 2-door accord.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna modify the car as I am very paranoid when it comes to cops. I had an electric cut out on my trans am and it didn't really help when the cops pulled up next to me. My plans for this car is just to drop it. Not tryin to mess around under the hood. Too scared I might mess sumthin up.

Any recomendations???
Old 03-29-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site. Yes, I recommend a turbocharger, hehe. A friend of mine has a black 06 si boosted with a greddy kit, putting down about 300 whp on roughly 10 psi with the emanage. Go that route.
Old 03-29-2007
Runumhard Or Go Home

bigainabuilt is an unknown quantity at this point

New chick with a twin? +1 for you
Welcome to the forum.
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Last edited by Taffy; 04-14-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-29-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

New rule should be all ladies must post sexy pics
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Last edited by Taffy; 04-09-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

HAHA okae... Here's a pic of me and my twin. I'm on the left (black) and Lauren is on the right (tan)... taken before a csu east bay basketball game that we were supposed to cheer at.

And of course, here's some pictures of my new car.

Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Ew on the car and ew on the dude! HAHA!!!
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

I'm just kidding but thanx 4 the luv homie.
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Old 03-29-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blkfilipina
HAHA okae... Here's a pic of me and my twin. I'm on the left (black) and Lauren is on the right (tan)... taken before a csu east bay basketball game that we were supposed to cheer at.

And of course, here's some pictures of my new car.

Your soon to be husband is one very lucky man
See bro ask and you shall receive, nothing wrong with the ladies posting sexy pics unless your gay
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

That WRX aint got nuthin on my Si! That's why he's askin if he could take my car to work... I said "pssssssshhhhh keep walking towards your subaru."
Old 03-29-2007

Originally Posted by Taffy
Damn, hotness.

And just to return the favor, here's a pic of me and my car...

You know you want me.
NOW THATS AN ALL TIME LOW!
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about

hey guys, don't forget... she has a TWIN sister.... she never said her sister was getting married...
Old 03-29-2007

Originally Posted by aznprid214
hey guys, don't forget... she has a TWIN sister.... she never said her sister was getting married...
Good point.

Is there a dating section on these forums
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

My sis' wedding is in august. I'm a maid of honnor. Nice try tho. You guys are crackin us up right now!
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about

man their both getting married... any other siblings?
Old 03-29-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blkfilipina
Ew on the car and ew on the dude! HAHA!!!
Oh snap! Pwned!
Sexy car, the new si's are so teh hotness. Soooo, you gonna boost it? You know you wanna. Imagine it being fast and good looking....
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

I got a brother... if you swing that way. But he's a San Jose Po Po... catches people riding dirty all day... he's only good for writing off tickets.
Old 03-29-2007
Turbo Guru

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Good point.

Is there a dating section on these forums
I couldn't imagine the sausagefest if there was, lol.
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

I might, but I'm kinda careful when it comes to messin with the stuff under the hood.
Old 03-29-2007
Registered!!

Last edited by Taffy; 04-14-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Quick Reply: New chick with new Si