Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

whats crackin'?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speakeasy is an unknown quantity at this point
whats crackin'?

whats up fellas, my name is kenny. i drive a clover green, 5spd, 01' honda civic sedan. my older bro gave me the keys last summer and im loving this thing (even though i had to buy new tires and that it has a cracked windshield) i hopped on these boards about a week ago and now im addicted. ive always been a fan of the jdm scene and the import scene in general; less so when too fast too furious came out, and more so when all the ricers started to die out. ive been in the garage when my bro was sanding down his 90' accord cpe in the body kit era, when he was gettin widebody on his 93' civic si, and when he was dropping an sr20 in his first of 2 240sx fastbacks. dude has a 5 series bmw, rollin on deep dishes and claims to have outgrown the whole import racing scene. i pretty much have the same mentality, but what chicks wanna ride around in a green civic sedan rollin on sleelies? well my ride (zoey) is gonna have somewhat of a makeover in the summer: wheels, springs, boh... tryna keep her clean as possible. no wack **** either.