Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Former Ford guy, gone Honda guy!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BostonCivicGuyMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Former Ford guy, gone Honda guy!

Just sayin hi! I have always been a Ford guy, but cannot deal with the constant little problems with them anymore! (Although my dream car is the GT500 Mustang) Anyway I have a silver 06 coupe EX and man has this car been fun so far. The quality compared to the fords I have owned cannot compare! These cars are well built and Honda continues with it positive rep on this civic! I love it when people get into my car and think they just stepped into a spaceship....most people think this car is way ahead of its time and I like it this way! Thanks!
Old 11-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blue00si is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to see imports have one over another soul from the darkness seriously though i started w/ a 72 Chevy Chevelle and LOVED IT!! but as you couldnt afford the constant maintence but it was my heavy right foot causing problems and have owned 3 hondas and one acura since and ABSOLUETLY LOVE honda's/acuras/imports but get ready for the lack of torque and if your into modding your car then paying more for power...besides that you'll love honda's

PS GT500 can hardly be considered a REAL ford....but a VERY good choice...i always have this debate with ford guys besides the cobra...saleen's and shelby's ARENT fords because almost everything about them that makes them what they are is designed/ put together by a third party

PSS WELCOME!!