Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello to All!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jdm Ej1 Coupe will become famous soon enoughJdm Ej1 Coupe will become famous soon enough
Hello to All!

Hello My name is Edwin, I am a Honda certified A-Tech with 14 years Experience. I am also a Body and paint man with 12 years Experience. I maybe a Noob here but I am not to Honda or cars in general. I treat everyone with respect and only ask for the same.

I can tell you guys with the 06 Civic's that is is Honda's Best Civic ever, the car is truely Honda's best work to date.

I own a 95 Civic Ej1, for those that do not know it is a 95 Civic EX Coupe. I have always loved the Coupe and since the Civic Coupe came out in 93 I believed it was special. I also have a few other toys I play with. But my heart is with my Coupe.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to help you. I also ask that you come check out my site Jdm Coupe Council by clicking my sig. Its a site dedicated to the Civic Coupe but anyone is welcome to join and contribute.

Thanks and I will see you all on the boards.

Last edited by Jdm Ej1 Coupe; 01-24-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-24-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
welcome. and your site don't work.
Old 01-24-2006
Registered!!

Jdm Ej1 Coupe will become famous soon enoughJdm Ej1 Coupe will become famous soon enough
Thanks I Fixed it check us out!
Old 01-25-2006
Tejas PimP
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
HI, welcome to the site.. Enjoy your stay!