Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

IM new around here...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laosfu is an unknown quantity at this point
IM new around here...

Well, i registered... LOL... why? its a civic site... and my girl friend owns a 7th gen civic... and i guess i can find out some neato stuff for her and get some brownie points for me? LOL

any ways... im not new to hondas... im like a honda master mind here in my area... LOL im not new to cars either... LOL im on my 8 1/2 car.

www.cardomain.com/id/laosfu is my old car which is forsale... its mostly stock.. now.

my current project is a 92 civic hatch cx. im doing a RHD conversion and a highcompression turbo setup... LOL... www.itzdarave.com

my girlfriends 03 civic ex has.... umm.. dc sports DAC intake, a pink bobble head ninja on the dash.. LOL thats about it for now. she wants a body kit cause she scrapped her rear bump and trunk lid... then she wants to modify the suspension and get swaybars.
Old 06-08-2004
Euro-Spec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
hey welcome man.