Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Problem with the panel light

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joan R. Santana is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem with the panel light

Well i have a problem with the light of my Ep3 , is not turning on the light of the A/C thing , not the A/C buttons , the wheels that you adjust the air and the heat and those thing i dont know why , i already change the bulbs and nothing i tried to find the fuse but i just cant find it , if someone can help me , i will be very very happy !
Old 10-01-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Problem with the panel light

the wheels that you adjust the air and the heat and those thing
Heater control panel.....the unit next to the radio....

Those bulbs share the same fuse as the rest of the lights in the gauges/cruise/hazard/AC/defog/stock radio, so if those all work then it's not a fuse issue.

You took it apart and replaced the little bitty bulbs behind that panel?

Did you check if the bulbs were actually good before you installed them?

If you have a voltmeter you could check if each bulb mount is getting proper power and ground

Bulb is item #1, the parts catalog says there should be two of them in the unit:
Old 10-05-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joan R. Santana is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Problem with the panel light

Originally Posted by ezone
Heater control panel.....the unit next to the radio....

Those bulbs share the same fuse as the rest of the lights in the gauges/cruise/hazard/AC/defog/stock radio, so if those all work then it's not a fuse issue.

You took it apart and replaced the little bitty bulbs behind that panel?

Did you check if the bulbs were actually good before you installed them?

If you have a voltmeter you could check if each bulb mount is getting proper power and ground

Bulb is item #1, the parts catalog says there should be two of them in the unit:
i check everything and the heater control panel is all good , but i noticed the bulbs from the A/C buttons. both are blown