Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

HID purchase

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
HID purchase

http://www.thexenonstore.com/prolumen_products.htm

or

http://www.xenonking.com/6000.htm?gc...FQ9LGgod8hXIiQ

has anyone brought anything off this websites or heard reviews? btw, our civics do have h3 bulbs right? i have a 03 civic if that makes any difference.
Old 01-22-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i wouldnt trust those sites considering i've never heard of them lol.

h4 bulb.
Old 01-22-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
is there any website that is recommedable that you would purchase an HID kit for? and yes, retrofiting is out of the question b/c A)too much cash to spend for brighter lights B)no time for the car to be out of commition
Old 01-23-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
xenondepot
Old 01-23-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
xenondepot
yeah xenondepot seems to have the best reputation...
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

bucslw2 is an unknown quantity at this point
H3 bulbs?

Quick question, do H3 hid bulbs work in our civics, only reason i'm asking is cause one of my friends is selling his hid kit from his rsx and they are h3s.

thanks in advance
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bucslw2
Quick question, do H3 hid bulbs work in our civics, only reason i'm asking is cause one of my friends is selling his hid kit from his rsx and they are h3s.

thanks in advance
h3 will not work in our civic.
Old 01-27-2006

Originally Posted by bucslw2

thanks in advance
if you had only read the manual...