Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

This HID craze is out of hand

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
This HID craze is out of hand

Ever since they made the kits illegal, everyone in town has one. From dad's old jeep to the ricers with accords and civics. And none of them are even white. They are either blue or purple and I see em all over now. I'm shocked how they haven't gotten pulled over because they don't know how to aim them down. I have to put my hand over my face not to get blinded. And the worst part is they ruin it for those that actually know what they're doing. Those stupid ricers slap on an ebay xenon kit and call it a day. I've seen all sorts of kits being sold yet they're supposed to be illegal? On the other civic site, some idiot company black sheep performance has started selling 5k+ no name kits and members are flocking in line to get theirs, often asking which would have the most blue in it.
Old 08-03-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
Ever since they made the kits illegal, everyone in town has one. From dad's old jeep to the ricers with accords and civics. And none of them are even white. They are either blue or purple and I see em all over now. I'm shocked how they haven't gotten pulled over because they don't know how to aim them down. I have to put my hand over my face not to get blinded. And the worst part is they ruin it for those that actually know what they're doing. Those stupid ricers slap on an ebay xenon kit and call it a day. I've seen all sorts of kits being sold yet they're supposed to be illegal? On the other civic site, some idiot company black sheep performance has started selling 5k+ no name kits and members are flocking in line to get theirs, often asking which would have the most blue in it.
people are uneducated. only lighting nerds know that blue is not good and yellow is best.

as for the legality of selling kits on ebay...well, that's up to ebay to decide.
Old 08-04-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
yay for kits!
Old 08-05-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess im an idiot for buyin an HID kit from BSP........... and I ordered white, so shut ur face.. its lambo doors that are out of hand
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
i guess im an idiot for buyin an HID kit from BSP........... and I ordered white, so shut ur face.. its lambo doors that are out of hand
totally agree I hate those damn doors
Old 08-05-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
be nice please