Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Projector problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Projector problem

I have halo projectors, with seperate bulbs for lights and the brights. I've had them on for two years. Recently I turned on my headlights, and the drivers headlight doesn't come on., But the brights on both sides faintly come on. Then when I hit the brights switch only the passenger side bright correctly works. I tried replacing the drivers headlight but it still doesn't work. And when i turn on the headlights, the brights indicator in the dash faintly appears as well. You guys know what the problem is, or how i can fix it? Thanks much.
Old 06-21-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Check the stock wiring harness. You might have melted your wires or, if you're lucky, blown a fuse. Check the fuse box for the left/right headlight fuses and see if they're still a continuous line and not blown up. Also check to see if your bulbs are not the culprit. If you're using high wattage bulbs (110/120watt as opposed to stock's 55/60watt), then that will cause problems with the electrical system.

Last edited by infinite012; 06-21-2005 at 10:29 PM.