Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

install ? projectors with halos (angel eyes)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bkerley is an unknown quantity at this point
Question install ? projectors with halos (angel eyes)

Just got my new headlights and they have halos (angel eyes). THere is a red and a black wire that come out of them that dont hook up to anything. I know that therse are for the halos but i was wondering where they get wired into. Which color wires. Obviously they get wired to the parking lamps but i want to make sure that they dont blink with the turn signals or anything like that and i want to have them on when the headlights are off but the parking lamps are on. Which wires do i hook these up too???
Old 07-23-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
The wires attached to the smallest light bulb.
Old 07-25-2004
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
wow, blinking halo.... never thought of that... not such a bad idea
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

Deadkookaburra is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bkerley
Just got my new headlights and they have halos (angel eyes). THere is a red and a black wire that come out of them that dont hook up to anything. I know that therse are for the halos but i was wondering where they get wired into. Which color wires. Obviously they get wired to the parking lamps but i want to make sure that they dont blink with the turn signals or anything like that and i want to have them on when the headlights are off but the parking lamps are on. Which wires do i hook these up too???
ok i got the dual halos n on each headlight i got 2 reds & 2 whites coming out from my halos cos dual halos. my electrician extended/branch out a set of wires from the parking lite source n connect to these. so when i turn on my parking lites the halo comes on nicely.

he also installed n wired some replay so when i flash the highbeam my normal driving lites remain on instead off...if u simple plug in n install this is the fault.

hope this helps.