Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Look Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Look Here

Does anyone have these lights but in all red? If so can you please post a pic of your car with it, cause I am thinking about getting these. Thanks.

Old 02-15-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
gotta search around the forum... I remember someone having em on there red coupe. Ill help search for u.
Old 02-15-2004

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
ok thank you so much I really appreciate your help.
Old 02-15-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2449968195

http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...1&ppuser=11722

I may pick up a set (BUT, I would do an LED Retro )
Old 02-15-2004
TUCKIN 19s

2k2EXCOUPE will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by NeonImpact
you get those, you might as well get 04 tails..

just my opinion..
thast what i was thinking. plus the 04's are better
Old 02-15-2004

thanxz again for your help. Right now I have Altezzas, but I am so tired of them because where I live, everyone that has cars like ours, also have altezzas, trucks, SUV's, and others among the rest, and I wanna be different. I want to know what u think.... I have DIY cleared headlights, and I wanted to paint the housing part Clover green pearl to match my car. Or should I just get Angel Eyes? What do u think? Also what do you think about those taillights you found for me on A green civic? I really like them but I don't want my car to look stupid you know? Thanx once again for all your help and your suggestions.
Old 02-15-2004

I wanna get the 04' tail light but my local honda dealer wants $380 for them.
Old 02-15-2004
TUCKIN 19s

Originally posted by PRICIVIC911
I wanna get the 04' tail light but my local honda dealer wants $380 for them.
Dont buy from dealer. A few 2004 owners are starting to sell them already, just look or wait.

As far as headlights, u could do that to your cleared headlights but i honestly think you should just keep them clear or get TYC projectors. i wouldnt recommend the Halo's because of the quality of them, they look cool, but thats it. Good luck
Old 02-15-2004
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by PRICIVIC911
thanxz again for your help. Right now I have Altezzas, but I am so tired of them because where I live, everyone that has cars like ours, also have altezzas, trucks, SUV's, and others among the rest, and I wanna be different. I want to know what u think.... I have DIY cleared headlights, and I wanted to paint the housing part Clover green pearl to match my car. Or should I just get Angel Eyes? What do u think? Also what do you think about those taillights you found for me on A green civic? I really like them but I don't want my car to look stupid you know? Thanx once again for all your help and your suggestions.
greennvicious (i think that's right) has those tail lights on his green coupe.
Old 02-15-2004
TUCKIN 19s

Originally posted by infinite012
greennvicious (i think that's right) has those tail lights on his green coupe.
Yeah he does.
Old 02-15-2004

alrite thanks.