Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

FS: Engine Management... Header... and many more!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Touge_Motors is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: Engine Management... Header... and many more!

I decided to part out my kit so if anyone is planning to built a kit or already has one listen up! I am selling the fallowing Items:

GReddy Emanage and the Profec E-01 boost controller
-The E-manage is FULLY tuned for 12psi on STOCK internals
-You can tune timing, Fuel maps, Ignition, additional injectors + More!
-No laptop needed, you can tune from inside your car
-Over 18 Hours of tunning has went into this computer
-They both come with all the sensors
-It is stricty bolt and play for the next guy
-Mint shape!
-I did 237 Whp with this computer at 11psi
-Comes with remote
-Comes with glove box plate (Black, no scratches)

Looking for $800 US

Turbo Performance Exhaust manifold
-Ported
-Ceramic coated
-Paid $900 us

Will let go for $350 (Or with T3 turbo $750)

Additional Fuel rail
-Vortech fuel rail
-2 additional injectors (330 cc)
-All fittings included
-Taps into the intercooler pipe before the throttle body

Will let go for $100

Link to pics

PM me if interested... Thanks!

Jayson Gaignard
-Next Level Automotive
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldn't go on EBAY???
i would hate to see you part that kit out
Old 03-19-2004
Registered!!

civicstreetrcr is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the whole thing just the base turbo no emanage?
Old 03-20-2004
Chicks dig my scent

civicskater is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for just the emanage...im interested...

PM me and let me know, also would be fine running on an LX or would it need additional tuning?
Old 03-20-2004
Registered!!

Civryder02 is an unknown quantity at this point
what kinda turbo kit is that ??? havent seen that before
Old 03-20-2004
SuperMODrizd
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
custom kits are something u wont see......also why do u want to buy just the emanage, more than likely its not going to work on the lx, but then again that depends on the tuning that went into it, also if u ever needed to tune it...ud either have to have someone who knows what they are doing and has the support tool and a laptop, or if u have a lap top, ur going to have to pay the 100-120 bucks to get the support tool and usb cable to plug into the emanage box
Old 03-20-2004
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by C2i0v0i1C
custom kits are something u wont see......also why do u want to buy just the emanage, more than likely its not going to work on the lx, but then again that depends on the tuning that went into it, also if u ever needed to tune it...ud either have to have someone who knows what they are doing and has the support tool and a laptop, or if u have a lap top, ur going to have to pay the 100-120 bucks to get the support tool and usb cable to plug into the emanage box

emanage works on the LX.

and oh god u have to spend another 150 to get it tuned at a a shop.. boo whooo cry me a river.. thats LIFE .
every ecu piggyback or replacement has to be tuned to matter WHAT. some have base maps to work off of .. but a shop needs to tune it . why do people thing thats such a hard thing?
Old 03-20-2004
Bring Hockey Back!

chrisgushue is an unknown quantity at this point
ya but emanage tuning is gonna be needed unless you live in the sae city, its tuned for weather altitude etc so a different city is ognnna need to be re-tuned
Old 03-20-2004
SuperMODrizd

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by OsOBooSTeD
emanage works on the LX.
yo genious, i know this, i have it on my lx.....my point is if this emanage for sale has tuning for the vtec **** on it, hmmmmmm lx doesnt have it, could it malfunction, maybe never tried it. i know all about the tuning aspects, and im not unwilling to pay, i think ive paid more out of most people in this site, i doubt this emanage tuned for ex will plug and play on a lx, thats what im saying, and should this potential buyer buy he should know that if he doesnt get the e01, then he will have to buy the support tool, and if he doesnt already have a laptop one of those too, on top of tuning
Old 03-20-2004
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by C2i0v0i1C
yo genious, i know this, i have it on my lx.....my point is if this emanage for sale has tuning for the vtec **** on it, hmmmmmm lx doesnt have it, could it malfunction, maybe never tried it. i know all about the tuning aspects, and im not unwilling to pay, i think ive paid more out of most people in this site, i doubt this emanage tuned for ex will plug and play on a lx, thats what im saying, and should this potential buyer buy he should know that if he doesnt get the e01, then he will have to buy the support tool, and if he doesnt already have a laptop one of those too, on top of tuning

actually NO. u dont need the support tool cause if u get it tuned the shop will have it. well ne good one will.
ALSO BOOSTED2K2 has been running with emanage from DAY 1. emanage is completely adjustable with PROFEC.
VTEC has no AFFECT on it. period-

u DONT even NEED a support tool or NETHING if u have the PROFEC... u can adjust every aspect of the emanage with the profec. something i dont think u relize cause u have an AVC-R.
Old 03-20-2004
SuperMODrizd

Originally posted by civicskater
how much for just the emanage...im interested...

PM me and let me know, also would be fine running on an LX or would it need additional tuning?
the only reason i mentioned the support tool is bc someone wanted to buy just the emanage box, and NOT THE PROFEC, and if there arent any shops that have it, then u have to get something

and 2.
if u get an emanage thats pre programmed with the vtec setting working/turned on, and then tap it into ur car and its not a vtec, do u not see a malfunction here

and #3.
my car has been on the emanage since day 1 too