Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Civic vs grandpa Civic

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SiPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic vs grandpa Civic

I'm back wit anudda phat *** story for all yall! The other night I was chillin wit my fly *** honey when I see a purple Civic fly by that I ain't ever seen before! So I tell my biddie Yo honey it's like 8:30 and it's already like half an hour past yo curfew, and since we don't need no mo statuatory rape charges on my *** I better u get u home baby!! So I drop her fine lil *** at her pops house and roll back to where I seen that purple Civie.

**** there he was just chillin and ****...so I roll up and see this chumps like 70 years old(that explains why that car still looks stock) so I roll up and I'm like yo gramps y u chillin in a phat *** whip like a Civic You should be whippin sometin like a Bonneville in yo old wrinkled ***!! So he looks at me like "son I read in a ton of magazines that this car is great on gas and it suits me just fine for pickin up my groceries every week! So I look at the dirty ol' bastard and I'm like what u dissin the top sports car of all time? Dammit I'll show ur old *** what's up!

So I run back and jump in my ride and get ready to run! I throw in some ol school, Vanilla Ice, and get ready to run(my biotch has my Ludacris CD which is my normal racin musac). The old man has already left the parkin lot so I'm like yeah that's right u best be runnin bitch! Yo so I do a rollback and get some mad tire spin, heatin up my tires! I leave the lot and catch the old geezer at the next set of lights. I pull up and he's like Don't you have anything better to do son? So I'm like Son? You call me son one more time and it's on old man!

So I sit there and rev my **** to like 3000! Bang the light turns green and I'm off...Hell yeah I have this old bastard by like 2 car lengths right off the line, I fake like I'm manually shifting to second and I spill my Slurpee all over myself. Damn it's on my light up **** shifta and the old man won! I've had enough! I get him at the next lights and get out of my whip take my visor off and I'm like You wanna dance ol' man? So he says Son I've asked you to leave me alone before I've had enuff of your lil uneducated, no respect havin, can't dress for crap, punk ***!

Then he gets out at the car and I throw a punch at him! I missed him! Always happens to me!
So the bastard then headbutts me and when I go to grab my nose he kicks me in the nuts, so I try to hold my nuts and my nose at the same time when he then punches me in the throat! **** this gramps has all the moves! So I'm layin on the ground bleedin and in some major pain thinkin bout how I ain't gettin no head fo like a month now when the ol bastard decides to pepper spray me!!! **** I couldn't breathe and my eyes were waterin like a waterfall! **** I wouldn't call that cryin cuz only bitch *** domestic drivers do that after they lose to us civic boyz!!

So the ol guy gets in his car and leaves. I haven't seen him since that night, he lucky too cuz all my fine *** biddies be upset that they ain't gettin any from me! So they lookin to kick grampa's ***!
**** to all o yall peace out and remember if you see an old guy in a purple Civie WATCH YO BACK that **** got some ill **** yo!By the way dynoed my bitch and she rollin to the tune of 89hp at the wheels which translates to like 115hp at the fly so all o yall better watch out for my ***!!!
Old 09-29-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough
Re: Civic vs grandpa Civic

GTF0 now.
Old 09-29-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SiPlaya
I fake like I'm manually shifting to second and I spill my Slurpee all over myself.
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

01civiclx94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 09-30-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,202 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Ha! another troll? 1st posts are juust so lame... Keep dreaming!
And if this 2nd post is true, you just got what you deserved!
get a grip! beaten a ferrari... and now you got beaten by a civic...
Old 10-11-2010
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

i thought it was funny =D
Old 10-11-2010
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mac25
+1

This troll I don't mind.
Old 10-11-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,202 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mac25
have to agree on that...
Old 10-11-2010
Registered!!

breathingsulfer is an unknown quantity at this point

first off why in the world would you harrass an elderly man that is retarded and you even got beat by him lol but im thinking this story is fake i see older people drive civic and they like the mileage so let them drive it its not like you own honda and decide who can or cannot drive civics
Old 10-11-2010
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by breathingsulfer
first off why in the world would you harrass an elderly man that is retarded and you even got beat by him lol but im thinking this story is fake i see older people drive civic and they like the mileage so let them drive it its not like you own honda and decide who can or cannot drive civics
Story is fabricated just to start the week off with a bit of humor.

Don't take it so seriously.
Old 10-11-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

id love to see that on youtube though