Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack)
-   -   Civic vs grandpa Civic (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack/332225-civic-vs-grandpa-civic.html)

SiPlaya 09-29-2010 08:47 PM

Civic vs grandpa Civic

I'm back wit anudda phat ass story for all yall! The other night I was chillin wit my fly ass honey when I see a purple Civic fly by that I ain't ever seen before! So I tell my biddie Yo honey it's like 8:30 and it's already like half an hour past yo curfew, and since we don't need no mo statuatory rape charges on my ass I better u get u home baby!! So I drop her fine lil ass at her pops house and roll back to where I seen that purple Civie.

Shit there he was just chillin and shit...so I roll up and see this chumps like 70 years old(that explains why that car still looks stock) so I roll up and I'm like yo gramps y u chillin in a phat ass whip like a Civic You should be whippin sometin like a Bonneville in yo old wrinkled ass!! So he looks at me like "son I read in a ton of magazines that this car is great on gas and it suits me just fine for pickin up my groceries every week! So I look at the dirty ol' bastard and I'm like what u dissin the top sports car of all time? Dammit I'll show ur old ass what's up!

So I run back and jump in my ride and get ready to run! I throw in some ol school, Vanilla Ice, and get ready to run(my biotch has my Ludacris CD which is my normal racin musac). The old man has already left the parkin lot so I'm like yeah that's right u best be runnin bitch! Yo so I do a rollback and get some mad tire spin, heatin up my tires! I leave the lot and catch the old geezer at the next set of lights. I pull up and he's like Don't you have anything better to do son? So I'm like Son? You call me son one more time and it's on old man!

So I sit there and rev my shit to like 3000! Bang the light turns green and I'm off...Hell yeah I have this old bastard by like 2 car lengths right off the line, I fake like I'm manually shifting to second and I spill my Slurpee all over myself. Damn it's on my light up knob shifta and the old man won! I've had enough! I get him at the next lights and get out of my whip take my visor off and I'm like You wanna dance ol' man? So he says Son I've asked you to leave me alone before I've had enuff of your lil uneducated, no respect havin, can't dress for crap, punk ass!

Then he gets out at the car and I throw a punch at him! I missed him! Always happens to me!
So the bastard then headbutts me and when I go to grab my nose he kicks me in the nuts, so I try to hold my nuts and my nose at the same time when he then punches me in the throat! Shit this gramps has all the moves! So I'm layin on the ground bleedin and in some major pain thinkin bout how I ain't gettin no head fo like a month now when the ol bastard decides to pepper spray me!!! Shit I couldn't breathe and my eyes were waterin like a waterfall! Shit I wouldn't call that cryin cuz only bitch ass domestic drivers do that after they lose to us civic boyz!!

So the ol guy gets in his car and leaves. I haven't seen him since that night, he lucky too cuz all my fine ass biddies be upset that they ain't gettin any from me! So they lookin to kick grampa's ass!
Shit to all o yall peace out and remember if you see an old guy in a purple Civie WATCH YO BACK that mofo got some ill shit yo!By the way dynoed my bitch and she rollin to the tune of 89hp at the wheels which translates to like 115hp at the fly so all o yall better watch out for my ass!!!

02civicsi02 09-29-2010 09:21 PM

Re: Civic vs grandpa Civic

:shake: GTF0 now.

gearbox 09-29-2010 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by SiPlaya (Post 4491270)
I fake like I'm manually shifting to second and I spill my Slurpee all over myself.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

01civiclx94 09-30-2010 09:03 AM

:hithead:

sdaidoji 09-30-2010 04:35 PM

Ha! another troll? 1st posts are juust so lame... Keep dreaming!
And if this 2nd post is true, you just got what you deserved!
get a grip! beaten a ferrari... :roflmao: and now you got beaten by a civic...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

mac25 10-11-2010 03:53 AM

i thought it was funny =D

Nosepicker 10-11-2010 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by mac25 (Post 4493466)

+1

This troll I don't mind. :rofl:

sdaidoji 10-11-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by mac25 (Post 4493466)

have to agree on that...

breathingsulfer 10-11-2010 01:00 PM

first off why in the world would you harrass an elderly man that is retarded and you even got beat by him lol but im thinking this story is fake i see older people drive civic and they like the mileage so let them drive it its not like you own honda and decide who can or cannot drive civics

Nosepicker 10-11-2010 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by breathingsulfer (Post 4493500)
first off why in the world would you harrass an elderly man that is retarded and you even got beat by him lol but im thinking this story is fake i see older people drive civic and they like the mileage so let them drive it its not like you own honda and decide who can or cannot drive civics

Story is fabricated just to start the week off with a bit of humor.

Don't take it so seriously.

Kennykid2002 10-11-2010 06:26 PM

id love to see that on youtube though :D