Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction methods (Turbos & Nitrous Oxide) and swaps here

93 civic ex crank, spark and fuel but won't start zc bottom end with d16z6 head

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
93 civic ex crank, spark and fuel but won't start zc bottom end with d16z6 head

Hi I got a 93 Honda civic ex coupe I recently rebuilt my d16z6 and bought a 5sp ex tranny with lower miles than mine and now I did a mini me swap with a zc block instead of the z6 block... long story short I started the car and it did started just fine with no struggle or anything i let run while I was putting the left tire on by the time I was taking the jack off the car, it suddenly just die no wier noises or nocks just die I tried to start the car back on but the engine were just spining it sounded like the starter were just spinning the engine with no fuel and spark! I check for spark and it does spark then I checked fuel and theres fuel pressure plus I can hear the pump I just replace the main relay with no luck at all! 😩 other thing that I tried was spraying starter fluid but the ENGINE DID NOT SUCK THE STATER FLUID the air suction was weak. I'm really despered here I'm running out of ideas..
I have checked and inspect the block with out the head as well and no luck

EVERY HELP IS WELL WELCOM
THANK YOU GUYS?