Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

96 honda civic problem!! Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KrisHino77 is an unknown quantity at this point
96 honda civic problem!! Help!!

So a couple of weeks ago I installed the drivers side power door on my hatch and it worked well I installed the power wires into the fuse box... A couple of days ago I installed the passenger side power door. When I finished I tested it from the passenger side and it seemed to be working then I tested it from the drivers side and the passenger window went up and down. So then I switched the window lock from on to off and the doors stopped working. I tried to turn the car on and it wouldn't start not even a click or a sound just won't start.

I checked the starter but the starter is fine. I checked the clutch safety switch and that wasn't it I pulled the fuse box and checked for burn marks but nothing. Then I tested the box for power with a tester and it gets power the headlights work the radio works signal lights work the only thing is my doors and the car won't start.

Please help!!! If you need more info please ask thank you!!