Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

OIL LEAK, help

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iliketogetdirty is an unknown quantity at this point
OIL LEAK, help

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm learning about cars the best I can because I am eager in becoming a mechanic.

I own a 2004 Honda Civic EX. I have a mysterious oil leak coming from the passenger top side. There are multiple oil spots, which is making it hard to determine the leak. I replaced the Cam Seal Plug and EGR Valve and to no luck there's still oil leaking!! Help please.

I can provide my phone number or message me to instagram (_m.mae) so I can take pictures from down under.

This is frustrating the absolute heck out of me!!

Thanks in Advance,
- Maggie
Old 04-11-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OIL LEAK, help

VTEC valve leaking? 2 fairly cheap gaskets can be replaced to stop the leak, if that's the leak.