Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

retrofitting mirrors...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
retrofitting mirrors...

i dunno...those arrows in those suv sideview mirrors are kinda neat imo. any idea's on what kind of mirror/material they use so the LEDs show through? how hard of a retro do you think it would be to do that to our oem sideview mirrors...

i know blackbullet has some mercedes sideviews, but does anyone know if he has the LEDs in the mirrors?

it's late i dunno
Old 02-04-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
are you talking like putting blinkers in your side mirriors? i know when you wanna wire them up you need a pasitive going to your blinker signal and a negative grounded somewhere. It's not hard i have the blinker in my cf mirriors. i can post the wiring diagram later if you want.
Old 02-04-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
yours came with the that shine from inside the mirror?

like that? if so, direct me to where you got them.
Old 02-04-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
ebay has thousands of them... dont do it, the mirrors are smaller than oem and its a saftey hazord IMO (I would have done it myself)
Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
If your going to take any mirror from an SUV you should get those ones where when you throw it in reverse the right mirror automatically lowers to help you park.

Yeah those mirrors on ebay ARE WAY TO small
Old 02-04-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
ok now sorry there the ebay brand ones wit hthe blinker on the outside.
Old 02-04-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
here is some that go on the out side:

http://www.headhunterr1.com/mirror_blinkers.html

Old 02-04-2005
Registered!!

mini-nsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of the newer buicks cars have what your wanting, I dont think you have a lot of luck finding a pair of SUV mirrors that dont look dumbo ears on your civic...

You can keep those sticker add on led's too, I wouldnt put them on my car...

I'd like to find an Acura TSX thats being parted out, they do not have the LED's in the mirror, but the led's on the front wrap around the front, side and there is one that blinks at rear traffic. I didnt know this untill I saw one in person...

I searched for a pic, but had no luck. Go test drive one and check it out...