Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   South Cali (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali)
-   -   Whats wrong with me? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali/280591-whats-wrong-me.html)

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL 10-12-2006 11:10 AM

lol yup yup no fun all work!!! hahah masssive over time :) anyways find out and let me know....

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:03 PM

actually i think 143 is how many guys youve tried hooking up with at the meets.

kuNhoHan 10-12-2006 01:09 PM

ouCh !!!

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:10 PM

elliot!! what up brotha?! What happened on Tuesday? we missed you. lmao

So anyways, we might try and make it out to a friday night meet real soon.

drjvic04 10-12-2006 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4063726)

:eek: now was that really nessesary? :lol:

You sound kinda disappointed, what you wanna be 144?

Screw this!
Sorry for getting involved this thread :_doh: makes my head hurt

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by drjvic04 (Post 4063737)
:eek: now was that really nessesary? :lol:

You sound kinda disappointed, what you wanna be 144?

Screw this!
Sorry for getting involved this thread :_doh: makes my head hurt

haha, no worries, this is a whored thread, anyone can get involved. And trust me, I did NOT want to be number 144. or any number for that matter.

not saying shes a bad person, just a little too "friensly" if you know what I mean.

kuNhoHan 10-12-2006 01:14 PM

ey rob, this fri were not oging to meet in chino, well were gonna be installin shit in our cars for eibach meet sat. you guys should roll out to it on sat ... BBQ grill for us in the parking lot ... check it out at SCC

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:18 PM

**** YEAH!! Ill be there. haha. You guys should cut my springs for me because Im too lazy. lmao...now that I took my coilovers off, I dont like how the front end sits....

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL 10-12-2006 01:30 PM

hahaha..... what ever fu(ker!!!!

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL 10-12-2006 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4063739)
haha, no worries, this is a whored thread, anyone can get involved. And trust me, I did NOT want to be number 144. or any number for that matter.

Thats funnie!!!! cause its not true youve even told me....

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL 10-12-2006 01:33 PM

and i dont hook up with any one from the meets... i thought its jsut a few friends getting together for a few drinks and good times.... your just pissed i dont give you attention at the meets..

BlackieEM2 10-12-2006 01:38 PM

ahaha, i understand, we can hang out when ever, just keep it real

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL 10-12-2006 01:38 PM

and your rite im not a bad person....im only "friensly" because you guys take advantage of the only female in the group thats been drinking and depressed......and then you try to blame it on me.... now thats fu(ked up!!!!! Screw all of you FU(KED UP 7TH GENERS!!!!!!!!!! I'm out...................

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063759)
and your rite im not a bad person....im only "friensly" because you guys take advantage of the only female in the group thats been drinking and depressed......and then you try to blame it on me.... now thats fu(ked up!!!!! Screw all of you FU(KED UP 7TH GENERS!!!!!!!!!! I'm out...................

actually, you DO give me attention, and julio, and oscar, and gabe, and mike, and johnny, and jerry, and anyone else that is there.

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063754)

and i never said anything to you like that. c'mon now, lets not make up stories.

and uhhh taking advantage of you? I think not, you bring it on yourself. I never have tried to take advantage of you....ever. Ask ANYONE who was at the meets....you are the one provoking it....lame that you would try and blame us when you know I personally never have done that to you. Gabe, now HE took advantage of you, but all the other ones were your fault.

spoonEM 10-12-2006 01:54 PM

and no, im trying to be a dick, im just telling you like it is. And Im not the only one who notices it just so you know....

TheGeneralLee 10-12-2006 02:31 PM

this thread is so much worse than the TUESDAY MEET! what the **** how doesnt this thread get closed? maybe someone isnt doing their job right....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's right, i went there! yO robbie WTF happen to you on tuesday?:confused: :susp:

WhiteCastle 10-12-2006 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4063772)
and no, im trying to be a dick, im just telling you like it is. And Im not the only one who notices it just so you know....

your right your not the only one, but heck let her have a little fun... Shit I bet if she was a guy and doing this to girls you guys wouldnt bring it out so negative(though i do admitt a little reckless). If you don't like it, keep it to yourself I say... No need to hurt someones feelings

:_beer: :hgrin: :_beer:

WhiteCastle 10-12-2006 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by TheGeneralLee (Post 4063795)
this thread is so much worse than the TUESDAY MEET! what the **** how doesnt this thread get closed? maybe someone isnt doing their job right....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's right, i went there! yO robbie WTF happen to you on tuesday?:confused: :susp:

I been thinking the same thing.....:lol: but its sorta on topic

spoonEM 10-12-2006 02:53 PM

well jon, im not trying to bring it out negative, just bring it to light. Its not cool when were all just trying to hang out and have a good time, and she goes and hangs on the arm of any guy there.....and then blames it on us? Thats not cool. Kris is an awesome person, just needs to chill a little at the meets. lol

...or just not drink so much.

dj02 10-12-2006 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by TheGeneralLee (Post 4063795)

the thread stays on topic for the most part, but its getting to personal and things like that should be taken to pm's or IM's if gets more personal, then it will be locked.

Mrs014dr 10-12-2006 03:06 PM

Good ol 7thgen the drama always creates itself over and over lol

DMikeX 10-12-2006 03:22 PM

i think im 144 or 145 or 146 or 147 or 148, somewhere around there, in my sense this is just wrong.

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063754)

whats not true, you just get drunk and try to make-out with everyone...

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063755)
and i dont hook up with any one from the meets... i thought its jsut a few friends getting together for a few drinks and good times.... your just pissed i dont give you attention at the meets..

ok so licking my ear when me and julio are on the stairs, when julio goes up to the top level of the parking structure you follow, hiting on just about everyguy at the meets... doesnt that give you a clue that your trying to hook-up but its not going the way you want it...

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063759)

i have to say you are a cool person like some people have said, im not going to lie about that, but when you come out just have a good time, and dont give that lOOk.. if you know what i mean..

Originally Posted by TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL (Post 4063610)
^^^ thats rite he is!! hahaha hes the gayest of the gayest gay fags

ok lets see here you call me the gayest of the gay fags... hmmm ok.. do you have s*** to back that up... naw i didnt think so.. but i do.. your a f*** wh**e and i have proof... you hit on just about every f*** guy you see and try show your stuff, in my eyes and probabaly everyone elses that a sl*t it i ever saw one.... so get the facts straight lady!!!

Originally Posted by drjvic04 (Post 4063597)
:giggle:
Not only is he a fag. He's a Gay fag! :roflmao:

and you.. wtf do you have on me to call me gay... you have nothing so if you want to meet me come out... if not shut the f*** up... i didnt say sh*t on you so you have no right vis versa... shuuuuusshhhhh!!!!

WhiteCastle 10-12-2006 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4063812)
well jon, im not trying to bring it out negative, just bring it to light. Its not cool when were all just trying to hang out and have a good time, and she goes and hangs on the arm of any guy there.....and then blames it on us? Thats not cool. Kris is an awesome person, just needs to chill a little at the meets. lol

...or just not drink so much.

I have no right to say anything, I'm not at the meets. I understand when things get out of control though. :tup:
even I new whats been up..not being at the meets, so ya.. Bro's before Hoe's!

spoonEM 10-12-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteCastle (Post 4063843)
I have no right to say anything, I'm not at the meets. I understand when things get out of control though. :tup:
even I new whats been up..not being at the meets, so ya.. Bro's before Hoe's!

haha..word. I also would like to apologize for getting out of hand in the other thread..i was just being an *******. :hithead:

But i do appreciate you acknowledging the fact that youre not gonna say anything since you dont know the full details. much appreciated. :_beer:

Dticalman81 10-12-2006 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4063768)
actually, you DO give me attention, and julio, and oscar, and gabe, and mike, and johnny, and jerry, and anyone else that is there.

and i never said anything to you like that. c'mon now, lets not make up stories.

and uhhh taking advantage of you? I think not, you bring it on yourself. I never have tried to take advantage of you....ever. Ask ANYONE who was at the meets....you are the one provoking it....lame that you would try and blame us when you know I personally never have done that to you. Gabe, now HE took advantage of you, but all the other ones were your fault.

lol... robbie's right.
kris you need to chill out. krzy gal.... :moon: :rofl:

*Edit: jk... you like attention. it's all good.

DMikeX 10-12-2006 05:13 PM

johnny... suuuuuuuusssssshhhhh!!

spoonEM 10-12-2006 05:49 PM

aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd.....were done.

DMikeX 10-12-2006 06:08 PM

ooohhhh nnnoooo hheeesss backkk aasss mmmoooodddd:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

kuNhoHan 10-12-2006 06:21 PM

hahahahaha ... i agree kris you are a cool person ... just chillax on the max ... have fun and no dramarama

DMikeX 10-12-2006 06:56 PM

^agreed!!