Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   got my spoiler installed... pics inside (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/258915-got-my-spoiler-installed-pics-inside.html)

02BLKCIVIC 04-26-2006 06:09 PM

I used to have AEM stickers in the same place. Woke up one day like :shrug: I'm gona take thos off... :hgrin:

runner1738 04-26-2006 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
that may be, but how is that "rice"? It's not a Ralliart or Nismo sticker (or something along those lines)..... he owns 1 of their products. Of course, any car with a decal is a ricer car, even if it's the dealer sticker. :hithead: :_please:

i wasnt trying to imply it was rice, just with how clean his car was i was suprised to see a sticker, and i didnt think he had any aem parts still on his car, but i guess he still has the pulley, but i cant believe you just didnt like it and ripped it off, how much money have you spent on mods, then taken them off ?

gearbox 04-26-2006 06:33 PM

well i am gettin three more sticks for the windshield hehe just generic ones not performance.

wasted mods well lets see since 4 yrs ago, aem intake, K&N 2 intakes, thermal exhaust, honda banner, tezzas, silver wipers, chrome squirters, pnp head, kami header, swapped pioneer cd player, aem alt pulley, hids, oem fogs, spoiler, sidemarkers, corbeau seats etc. want me to keep going : )

02BLKCIVIC 04-26-2006 06:36 PM

Oh no!!! Gear is a ricer... :lol:

Who cares! :hithead:

blouisgod 04-26-2006 06:41 PM

nice and clean steve

dalaw 04-26-2006 06:59 PM

eh, i like hybrid spoiler better

ragingSPAM 04-26-2006 07:07 PM

nice....nevada?...how come ur things say location is urbana, illinois? lol u moved?....if ur this close you should drive down to our june 24th meet here in socal...i know a chick who might be rollin down from there

PICHY 04-26-2006 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Hybrid spoiler is next on my list, I like how it gets BOLTED down to the car, but why must it cost 200$!:( Pichy, are those dr5 rims?

they r a cheap ass brand.. i got em for 800 with tires new off my boys store 2 years ago... 18's edge concept 7

ol school wheels i love em soo much... thats why i havent changed em..... but im looking at some diffrent type of edge wheels that are currently in my boys store...19's hes selling em to me for $1200 with tires new... but idk yet its hard to let go...lol

Kevbotron 04-26-2006 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by PICHY
they r a cheap ass brand.. i got em for 800 with tires new off my boys store 2 years ago... 18's edge concept 7

ol school wheels i love em soo much... thats why i havent changed em..... but im looking at some diffrent type of edge wheels that are currently in my boys store...19's hes selling em to me for $1200 with tires new... but idk yet its hard to let go...lol

I don't wanna kidnap this thread or anything but they look nice n' low profile:tup: I mistook them for my wheels VVVV

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...2&d=1145028873

MacAlert 04-26-2006 08:30 PM

First off, the lip spoiler is mounted to far up on the trunk.
Second, you really need some wheels to compliment the kit and drop.

Civicman1988 04-26-2006 08:53 PM

looks hot i am goign to do something on my sedan like that

shroomster 04-26-2006 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
nice....nevada?...how come ur things say location is urbana, illinois? lol u moved?....if ur this close you should drive down to our june 24th meet here in socal...i know a chick who might be rollin down from there

OK to answer this once and for all i think Steve should put in his signature....
"I'm a Nevada-ite (is that the right one nevadian?) transplanted to Illinois....for school"

zachgeyer 04-26-2006 11:39 PM

clean

runner1738 04-27-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by gearbox
well i am gettin three more sticks for the windshield hehe just generic ones not performance.

wasted mods well lets see since 4 yrs ago, aem intake, K&N 2 intakes, thermal exhaust, honda banner, tezzas, silver wipers, chrome squirters, pnp head, kami header, swapped pioneer cd player, aem alt pulley, hids, oem fogs, spoiler, sidemarkers, corbeau seats etc. want me to keep going : )

lol no thats ok, thats why i try and think long and hard before i do anything cause i dont want to switch things out thatm uch, what happened to your corbeaus though?

DaddyFatSacks 04-27-2006 01:37 PM

On sedans I always like that spoiler that was like a whale tail, kinda comes off the back truck lid. Might be a black widow. The kid that posted a few days ago (bright blue 4 door) had one.